BY MORTON

Morton iodized salt - 26 oz. see more...

• Can you create any kind of flavor with this ice cream salt? 2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
If you love to get inspired and tired to wasted money buying ice cream you can buy this and be inspired like my grandma say home made ice cream taste so different than the ones you buy more natural and organic and original flavor taste like sweet home made.
Christin A.
Concord, NC
We always use this when we make homemade ice cream. Mother in law says we should just use regular table salt because it's cheaper but the results are so much better with this. The table salt leaves the ice cream runny. You get a thicker ice cream with this.
Haley O.
Tolleson, AZ
Great trusted brand and product. You can always expect the best outcome with this. My family and I Count on this to create amazing homemade ice cream time after time. It's almost like guaranteed satisfaction. Will definitely buy again.
Morgan L.
I absolutely love love love this!! I love making homemade ice cream and this salt is perfect! Also you can use it as regular salt which is nice. I love making shaken ice cream with this! 10/10 would recommend.
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this product, this is a product i rely on. I make homemade ice cream with my family members and it takes up to 5-10 minutes. A fun activity.
Alyssa K.
This product is really great! Morton is a quality brand that you can trust! My grandma used this product to make delicious, homemade ice cream!
Belinda B.
Ballwin, MO
Made old fashioned homemade ice cream and this salt worked great with my machine. It wasn't clumpy and poured easily. I bought it at Walmart.
Christle W.
I love using this trusted brand of ice cream salt for making ice cream. It works great to cool it while mixing.
Amanda E.
Great for making ice cream the old fashion way like my grandma used to! Got this stuff at Walmart
Linda P.
Works great for making homemade ice cream and the box makes it easy to store.
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
Can you create any kind of flavor with this ice cream salt?