Morton Extra Course Sea Salt Grinder

by Morton

Grinder.
Morton® Extra Coarse Sea Salt Grinder.
This salt does not supply iodide, a necessary nutrient.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Morton Extra Course Sea Salt Grinder!
Jessie J.
Spring Hill, FL
Morton Extra Course Sea Salt Grinder uploaded by Jessie J.
Great for cleaning and eating. I love using this stuff on my food or as an exfoliate to get out tough and sticky messes. This brand is an absolute classic and for good reason, the salt tastes good and we know the brand is good. I wish their big containers didn't still come in cardboard though.
Brittany R.
My favorite salt ever. Brings so much flavor to anything. I put this on meats, popcorn, fruits/veggies, ETC
Larissa L.
Rochester, MN
I love the fact that I am grinding my own salt! Everything just tastes so fresh because of it!
Kristy T.
Owatonna, MN
I love how easy this product is to use. It has a knob on the container that allows you to change the size of your grind. My whole family finds it easy to use, and I would highly recommend it. It is a quick way to get a little extra salt on your food.
Susie C.
Roswell, NM
This is usually the only salt we buy. We always buy sea salt and I love the it’s a grinder and extra course. I always add a little bit of salt to almost everything I cook. I think it gives it flavor.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
I love this. You can keep the lid on when you grind then pour it out. You can better control how much and where it goes. This is tastey sea salt. And grinders are fun.
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
I've always bought Morton's salt, so I was very excited when they came out with the grinders. You can control the size of the flakes and it just seems to add more flavor than the boxed kosher or table salt
Christina Y.
I bought this at my local grocery store thinking that it might be better to have grinded salt. I was not mistaken! This was a great purchase.
LeAnne K.
It is salt. You grind it. It makes your food saltier. I do like salt. I’m glad the grinder is there or else I’d either have to find an alternative grinding method or eat giant salt chunks.
Melissa M.
Peach Bottom, PA
I am not big on using salt, but I like the flavor of this sea salt. Everyone in my family likes how easy the grinder is to use. I highly recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?