BY MORTON #37 in Salt

Morton® Coarse Kosher Salt. see more...

Elizabeth E.
Belton, TX
Amazing salt for drinks with tequila in them. I like to make perfect margaritas or shots!! It’s a great price and tastes awesome!! I will always recommend to anyone who is old enough to drink. ❤️Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila
Erika E.
Use it for everything including baking!
I like to sprinkle some on rolls or any bread before baking to give it some flavor.
I find I use less salt when using this type of salt.
All I ever have and need in my kitchen!
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Best Kosher salt at a bargin price. We use this for everything in our house. We use it to cook, clean, it makes a great scalp scrub...it does it all. You can buy this at any shop that sells food and it's around $2.
Stephanie R.
Bolton Lndg, NY
Perfect for pretty much anything. Works great for brines and marinades and perfect for seasoning. The large flakes allow you to use less salt to get the right salty taste. Just be careful not to over do it!
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Almost every chef uses this. You don't want to use table salt because it's too fine and it can make things salty. I love this because you can control it better. Adds great flavor to any dish
Ellen W.
This has always been my family's go-to brand for salt. The coarse kosher salt is great for cooking, but not always the best for salt dispensers at the table.
Donyell T.
Big ole box of salt

You get a lot for your money & it's more flavor-full than table salt. It looks beautiful sprinkled on a roasted chicken.
Denisse G.
Very good presentation and value. I always find it in stock and has been great with all of my dishes.. It is a must on my kitchen.
Yudelka F.
Bethlehem, PA
Love Kosher Salt, great quality and price for cooking all my meals. Not all salt are the same, my husband finally learn this.
April H.
Ebensburg , PA
This is our go to salt for brining turkey. Since brining our first turkey 4 years ago we will NEVER go back to our old way!