BY MORTON

Morton® Coarse Kosher Salt. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Almost every chef uses this. You don't want to use table salt because it's too fine and it can make things salty. I love this because you can control it better. Adds great flavor to any dish
Elizabeth E.
Ludowici
Amazing salt for drinks with tequila in them. I like to make perfect margaritas or shots!! It’s a great price and tastes awesome!! I will always recommend to anyone who is old enough to drink. ❤️Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Best Kosher salt at a bargin price. We use this for everything in our house. We use it to cook, clean, it makes a great scalp scrub...it does it all. You can buy this at any shop that sells food and it's around $2.
Stephanie R.
Bolton Lndg, NY
Perfect for pretty much anything. Works great for brines and marinades and perfect for seasoning. The large flakes allow you to use less salt to get the right salty taste. Just be careful not to over do it!
Ellen W.
This has always been my family's go-to brand for salt. The coarse kosher salt is great for cooking, but not always the best for salt dispensers at the table.
Madison L.
Blair, NE
This is the only salt that I use in my home. It has the best buttery taste and makes meat tender.
Donyell T.
Big ole box of salt

You get a lot for your money & it's more flavor-full than table salt. It looks beautiful sprinkled on a roasted chicken.
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
Morton has always been my go-to brand for salt. I enjoy using the course variety for soft pretzels.
Cheryl W.
Great salt. Comes in a big box so it lasts a long time and doesn't cost too much.
Denisse G.
Very good presentation and value. I always find it in stock and has been great with all of my dishes.. It is a must on my kitchen.