BY MORTON & BASSETT

Morton & Bassett Spices Celery Seed: All natural Non-irradiated Salt free No MSG No preservatives Kosher see more...

Emily H.
Grandview, MO
Celery seed is a spice you would use if you are are in need of a fast, but tastes like it has been cooking all day type meal. You would use it as a celery stalk substitute. A little goes a long way. A couple of dashes go great in chicken base soups. It also is great in the fact if you have picky eaters. That way you're not having to sacrifice the taste of a dish solely because your child doesn't like "the green things" in the dish. It also has a medicinal factor. If you suffer from kidney stones, mix it with hot water and drink it and it will help break up the stone.
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
I use this in my soups as an alternative to actual celery. I usually have some on hand but for last minute meals celery seed is a must. I really enjoy all the spices and herbs from this line and definitely love the reusable packaging. I've refilled my old jars with the bulk products I tend to hoard or use them around the house. I have a couple with pencils in them and others with porporri in them.
Denise W.
I lobe the brand. The seasonings are pure and do the job. My aunt used to cook with this so I added it to my collection. My food taste great each and every time.