Morter Healthsystem Dr. Morter's Alka Slim by Morter Health System - 28 Servings

BY MORTER HEALTHSYSTEM

A revolution in dietary supplementation, Alka·Slim is a health-enhancing product specifically designed to help alkalize and energize while supporting weight control. see more...

member-b1784fd40
member-b1784fd40
From what I've heard these work great! I'm not one to try supplements but all my friends say they love it! Band it's works great with healthy eating and working out too!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
This is a great product ! I do recommend it ! I've had absolutely 0 side effects . I feel great . No complaints here .
Amna A.
Amna A.
New Castle, DE
I really like the taste of this. I add it to 6oz of fruit juice and some water. I just started a diet plan with this product . Can't wait to see if week two goes as well.
Denise  A.
Denise A.
Santa Barbara, CA
The how effective is this?
Alpha Attire Co ™.
Alpha Attire Co ™.
Carol Stream, IL
Where can I get this
Patti T.
Patti T.
Torrance, CA
Does this work and where can I get it
Karla V.