Mortein

Mortein PowerGard Crawling...
52 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Very effective for bugs, caterpillars, centipedes etc. it’s says has no side effect if inhaled. A very mild fragrance and that too nice. I would say it’s a value for money product to avoid those bugs.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Excellent product for insects,Flies and other crawling bugs. In summer I had issue with fruit flies and I’ve tried many other supermarket brands but they were useless. A friend of mine recommended this one and I’ve used this one and with in few hours there were none left. I Highly recommend this brand.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
The crawling insects in your home can be reduced using the Mortein power guard crawling insects surface spray.. it is highly cost efficient, simple to use and effective.
5 / 5
Asi nejznámější Mortein proti hmyzu. U nás kdysi se dal koupit častěji ale teď už málo kde jde vidět v nabídce klasických obchodů. Jinak fungoval dobře.
5 / 5
I was tired of the cockroaches and lizards crawling in my house and this spray has been a lifesaver. I try to be extra careful with crawling insects as I have a toddler and just a few sprays but of Mortein and Voila! Thank you for making such an amazing product 😄
5 / 5
Mortein Power Gard Crawling Insect Surface Spray is my best friend to kill my enemy insects. It’s work great to kiss insects, hoe hidden they are. They find them and kill all of them. It’s very useful. I highly recommend this to everyone who hates insect.
5 / 5
Such a good product. I hate the smell of bug spray this one is PERFECT!! I love it. Works amazing. No smells. One spray and it works right away. Highly effective. We're currently in a flood event, which has increased the amount of bugs around. I sprayed around our flyscreens and under the door frames ...
5 / 5
Great for getting rid of the bugs that come into the home. . Fast action and gets the job done . A great product that does the job
5 / 5
I really hatw insects inside the house most especially cockroach. This spray is a must have in everyhome. It kills the insects in seconds and it doesn’t have any odour. Although i still stay away from the area after spraying it.
5 / 5
This item really does what it says. Knocked insects out without seconds. Used at a family BBQ. The spray itself smells really nice, definitely recommend