Morrocco Method Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo 6.8 oz uploaded by Leslie O.Morrocco Method Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo 6.8 oz uploaded by Leslie O.

BY MORROCCO METHOD

Leslie O.
I have dry hair and scalp and this shampoo was extremely moisturizing from the moment I put it on. This shampoo is low foaming (don’t expect bubbles) but my hair didn't feel dirty. It has a great earthy/cinnamony scent which was a pleasant surprise since anytime I use apple cider to cleanse my hair it smells terrible. I highly recommend this shampoo. Check out pictures and a full review on the beauty -> Hair section of my blog. You can find the link on my profile.
Ariella B.
Awesome line of products! This shampoo is vegan, raw and organic. It smells good and I love the way it makes my hair look and feel
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
This is a great product. it's great for your hair and would highly recommend
to anyone.
Rebecca R.
I absolutely love how this shampoo feels and it makes my hair soft I liked this product
Lauren H.
Great stuff! I am so getting another one it has made my hair super shiny and even grown
Alexa A.
Vancouver, BC
Great product for people who have dry hair! It totally moisturizes and makes your hair feel good.
Ashley D.
Salisbury, NC
Will this dry out my hair?
Danielle S.
Williamsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this a good product? Thinking about trying a new product. This looks like it would be good.?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this actually work well?