BY MORPHE

🥀✨ |.
Fremont
Its a great set bag!! It is a bit pricey but considering the amount of makeup that comes with it, is great. It lasted a long time and Ill get it again for sure. It has a variety of items that all makeup lovers will enjoy so I would recommend it to everyone.
Catherine H.
Madill, OK
I’m never disappointed with anything from morphe this bag fits all of my essentials and is perfect for when I’m traveling it fits perfectly in my purse or back pack and very easy to clean I love it and will probably buy another one
ally n.
Sikeston
I love this says so much it worked so wonderfully and for the price you can’t beat it everything works so well in it and it comes with the cutest bag ever although it is a little pricey I definitely would recommend to everyone
Sasha A.
I’m a theatre major/actress therefore I’m always involved in a show. We have to have our own makeup for performances and rehearsal purpose. Having an organizer for it makes a huge difference and I love this one. I actually like the fact that you can see in it; because I don’t always have to dig through the bag to see if something is in it.
Brittany M.
Laurinburg, NC
I love morphe. It is so great. I love to use it all the time whenever I do my makeup. Everytime I go to the store morphe is what I love to buy. It is so smooth and so great.
Ashley L.
Shamokin, PA
I love this cute little set! Not only does it carry my daily essential I also have room to carry other things in case of an emergency. I thought the price was pretty affordable and would definitely recommend this to any makeup addict!
Ariansi A.
Bought this product to try out the items out and I fell in love with them. There work is effective and I would recommend it for anyone who is looking into them. They are pricey but worth the price
Bethany S.
St. George
These are pretty awesome. I don’t think they’re worth all the money though. I like that it definitely does its job! Also morphe is just an awesome brand so I love anything from them. I just wouldn’t buy again.
Delia R.
Union City
This product had always caught my eye when I see it I would love to try this product and give it a try since I am just getting into makeup this will be an extraordinary product to try and show off to people
Tamielee G.
San Antonio, TX
This product is very good! I love the presentation it has! The price is awesome! I will keep buying it for sure! It is something that will not disappoint you! I really recommend it one hundred percent!