BY MORPHE

🥀✨ |.
Fremont
Its a great set bag!! It is a bit pricey but considering the amount of makeup that comes with it, is great. It lasted a long time and Ill get it again for sure. It has a variety of items that all makeup lovers will enjoy so I would recommend it to everyone.
Catherine H.
Madill, OK
I’m never disappointed with anything from morphe this bag fits all of my essentials and is perfect for when I’m traveling it fits perfectly in my purse or back pack and very easy to clean I love it and will probably buy another one
Brittany M.
Laurinburg, NC
I love morphe. It is so great. I love to use it all the time whenever I do my makeup. Everytime I go to the store morphe is what I love to buy. It is so smooth and so great.
Ashley L.
Shamokin, PA
I love this cute little set! Not only does it carry my daily essential I also have room to carry other things in case of an emergency. I thought the price was pretty affordable and would definitely recommend this to any makeup addict!
Tamie G.
Edinburg , TX
This product is very good! I love the presentation it has! The price is awesome! I will keep buying it for sure! It is something that will not disappoint you! I really recommend it one hundred percent!
Lynnise W.
Jackson, MN
I like this bag, I can fit all my travel makeup in it. I love to 2 side pockets for lipsticks, it’s easy to store in suitcases too.
Dani C.
Becker, MN
I love this morphe taker set bag it is so nice for on-the-go great for traveling and I love every single product that is in
Chrystal S.
So handy and easy to use and carry everywhere. Perfect size to fit your necessities. Definitely recommend. Great prize
Its perfect. I definitely recommend getting this anytime. Has what i need and keeps me going. Very good to have.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing wouldnt desribe ir any othe way love it its affordable and the packaging is great #staple