BY MORPHE

Matthxw B.
Tulsa
It contains all the stuff I want. It wasnt heavy. I absolutely love all morphe products. Everything just goes on flawlessly. All while looking natural
Leslie D.
This package has everything you need to be a great makeup artist or jus doing your makeup. This has every prod. you need for your full face of makeup
Jody B.
Tucson
Lovely packaging well worth the price I highly recommend it easy to apply I will be purchasing more of there items and so should you ladies ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
Na'Teia J.
Clinton
I love these bags they are perfect for when you traveling or when youโ€™re on the go. Whenever me and my friends travel we always use these bags.
Paige S.
Port Orange, FL
Use this bag to store most of my palettes and I can fit a lot and its a quality bag with nice handles and a strap as well as sturdy materials
Clara P.
Phoenix
This bag has everything you need for a long family vacation! It has all the exclusive/best makeup from morphe and its honestly the best!
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! Truly a great product! will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
Ana M.
clearlake
I love this bag it is organized and has a little bit of everything in it and itโ€™s easy to travel with and nothing gets lost
Bree M.
New york
Iโ€™m so in Love ! l Just Love Morphe ZMB7 Collector Set Bag. Itโ€™s so Affordable and I jus love it Flawlessly! Thank You Guys
Adrienne N.
Louisiana
I love everything about Morphe; there brushes, palettes. There affordable. I just recently purchased a palette from them