BY MORPHE

Ruby H.
I love this set so much because I have so many things in it. Morphe sets are amazing. It is such a cute and has such cute packaging and I love it so much. It’s pretty affordable for what you get understand and it’s totally worth it. I would love to review more Morphe things.
Savannah C.
Diana
Anything to do with these brands are going to be expensive but either way it’s defiantly worth buying the bags because of everything that comes inside of it. It just depends on which size you want and how much you wish to buy.
Meagan L.
Frisco, TX
Honestly I love everything by morphe. The quality is great, and the price isn't that bad at all!! The shadows are soooo pretty and they stay on basically all day!! I feel so pretty when I use my morphe palette 😍😍
Makayla E.
Nortonville, KS
I loved it so much everything in this bag just made my makeup complete. I need a new one because I ran out of everything! Morphe is an affordable brand and it has such good quality. I love this brand so much !!
Ernie A.
wolcottville
I love there products they are good and the best by far that I have used you can ask anyone who loves makup as much as me they will use the brushes they are good price for the quality you get with each product
Megan B.
heard county
I wish I would have gotten this sooner, I love it so much It's great to use and so easy to handle kfor me anyway) anytime I need something all I gotta do is open it and get what I need
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these products so bad they are amazing , so good so powder , the highlighter everything is amazing from this brand , this is one of my favorite brands ever i love them so much
Kenn🤘🏼 D.
Hillsboro
The fake lashes are great most def make those eyes pop. It doesn't just have one product it has like 7!! I love make up and this is for you if your just as obsessed with it!
Jamie D.
Tulsa , OK
Would love to get one of these, the different compartments look like they’re snug and comfortable carrying as to not get damaged. And it’s clear 💁‍♀️ You can see what your looking for and what you want and can go straight for it vs rummaging through everything
Nevaeh T.
new milford
The Morphy Zmb7 collector set bad by morphe Is the best bundle of stuff that you can see it is effective not disappointing it’s very affordable not expensive at all I recommend this product for everyone I hope you were enjoying by this