BY MORPHE

Diana Q.
El paso, TX
Great quality and great size - can fit everything in there while still a manageable size. Great depth also. I now keep all my makeup and some skincare products etc in here. Only thing I would say is that there has been a pull or something on one side at the top next to the zip (which was there when I got it), so I have to be careful so the zip doesn't catch on it and make it worse! Not too much of an issue for me though, still v happy.
Gabtistry B.
Lima
This is a must have if u want to storage your makeup and carry where ever u want , quality is good and so the zipper ! Very affordable price and you can buy it online and in stores , they come in many sizes so choose the best for you !
Ellie-may L.
middlesbrough
This travel bag is massive ! It’s not what is looks like in the size prospective of this item this is very handy for someone who is doing freelance on a budget because this is super affordable I 110% recommend!
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
Love it. Really make me easy on it, like don’t have to really fuzzy to think over my makeup tools and my look. I also can use it without any doubt. I freaking love it. So great 😄 .
Louise M.
Peterborough
I store loads of my make up in this! It’s pretty big and has a lot of room and fits bigger things like my morphe palette inside it! It wasn’t expensive at all think I paid about £15 for it! It’s easy to clean because the plastic pretty much just wipes clean!
Leigh B.
I absolutely love this makeup organiser. It’s great to take on holiday with you. It’s very affective has so much room in it. It is affordable but some people might me on a cheaper budget, but I would deffo recommend
Isamar B.
San Marcos, CA
I bought this bag for my mom she’s always in a hurry and out. She sometimes doesn’t have time to be organized so this really helped her keep all their skincare and makeup in sections
Starh N.
London, London
Perfect for on the go. I use mine to store all my prep & prime products.. lash glues ect.. in before a make up appointment. Also perfect for a weekend away perfect size too!
vv B.
It is very nice. I like it a lot. It is long lasting. I use it often. It is a little bit expensive, but it worths the price. It has nice packaging and some good quality. I would recommend it! Love it!
Chloé L.
I purchased this make up bag a few years ago when I first got into makeup and it is still in mint condition. As a professional makeup artist you would guess that I have a lot of products to carry with me when I do clients and this bag is perfect! It has enough space and compartments for me to store all the hygienic essentials such as cleansing wipes, makeup remover, hand sanitizer, hair clips etc! Love this Morphe bag!