Gina G.
Tracy , CA
I love love love this bag I store most of my make in this bag and can’t stress enough how much I love this bag. I take it with me everywhere I go. Very affordable and looks great. I would recommend to everyone.
Autumn G.
I love this brand, I use there products every day and I love how reliable they are. The packaging is great and so is that quality of the products
Chelsea D.
Livermore Fls, ME
I love my bag it makes me so organized I love order and this bag helps me achieve that!!! If your looking for a great bag get this one
Rachel C.
Odenton, MD
Love this bag. Everything that came in it was wonderful and I would buy again. This is totally worth the buy. 10/10 recommended.
Autumnn✌ S.
Williams, AZ
There are a bunch of different compartments to store makeup items away in. It is convenient and nice to have when I'm traveling.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Holds everything you have that you want to take along with you on the go ik it's helped me with storage keeping makeup separate
kate u.
Vermilion , OH
Super cute and light to carry! I loved it, i got this a a gift so i don’t know the price but would totally say it’s a need
Emily W.
De Pere, WI
I seriously love this product! It is amazing and i see progress with every use! I will purchase this over and over again!
Novalee R.
Roseburg, OR
I bought this bag hoping it would hold all my makeup. Instead I use it for my brain and underwear when traveling
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing wouldnt desribe ir any othe way love it its affordable and the packaging is great #staple