BY MORPHE

Janet Z.
Fresno, CA
I travel a lot and when ever I do I struggle to find the perfect bag for my makeup. I can across this bag and bought I wasn't going to because I have a lot but my makeup never seems to fit perfectly and I said why not buy it. Guys I just have to say I'm glad I purchased it all my makeup fit perfectly.
Francisco p.
Greenville SC
Perfect size! I was able to fit my Jaclyn Hill palette at the bottoms and load up all the rest of my makeup and brushes on top and still had space! This is very affordable not that expensive. I highly recommend this product I absolutely love it and I hope you do too.
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
This makeup bag was my life! It fit every single bit of my makeup and it never disappointed either! The price was right in my alley which is fantastic. The fact I could see through it was a plus! I loved this makeup bag so much! I definitely recommend getting this!
Kimberly D.
San Bernardino
This set bag has everything you need for when you are traveling your bag can be ready because Morphe made the bag ready. The price is in the middle between affordable and expensive. This is great and I would buy the bag again and I do recommend it.
Kelly D.
Santa fe, TX
Absolutely love every single thing about this brand everything that came in this package was absolutely amazing it and I highly recommend everyone that is looking to invest in it to go ahead and do it because it is definitely worth it
Liz g.
Love this product so much. I've been a long time user for morphe. Cons are that very useful product and easy to use. It's a effective product. Affordable product and I recommend this product to anyone who loves morphe. Morphe have been one of my favorites make up brand. I always purchase there products . There eyeshadows are the best especially the 3502. I'm impressed each time I've used this. I love morphe so much. Best brand ever.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Sydney M.
north little rock
This bag was AMAZING for keeping things in after I removed the other products. Awesome bag to keep in the car for go to makeup. I absolutely love morphed products so I’m over all in love with it all. No bad complaints.
Brianna L.
oregon city
This is all you need in life. This morphe loaded set mag is a must. It is really beneficial when it comes to traveling it was definitely worth it and I would love to have another one soon. I do really recommend this ❤️
Juliäñä F.
Reidsville, NC
I am able to are everything I have! As a freelancer, I love being able to always see what I have and being able to easily find what I need. All of the Morphe Bags are great and have an amazing quality