Morphe ZMB2 Packer Set Bag

by Morphe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Morphe ZMB2 Packer Set Bag!
Love all the storage and easy to see bag. Great product enjoy being able to see all my items
Worcester, MA
I love it. I use it every day and I would really recommend it because it is worth the money.
McFarland
Idk even wat to type about anymore I though I already reviewed this sponge but I guess not
This product works for your face and eyeshadow. So it was pretty good. And I recommend
Havre
I love this product. Everything is fun to try and it’s worth it to get into this brand.
muscat
 it so good  and coool i love it i like it  and it is good  for  people who travel so mush and  this campany of make is so gorgeous and for people who love makeup it is for you  l like this bag  i hope that you like it too don't  forget  to write comment  if you try it
I love this bag as it has everything for ur face and makeup aswell. This contains many product all in one place. This is a very effective set bag and it might be expensive but I recommend you to buy this because at the end of the day it will be worth it and it will not be Caky to ye face or the skin at all
Melbourne
This prosecution is great. It has everything that you need to do a makeup look. I love how it comes in a bag so you can take it on the go. This product is expensive but I’m sure its worth it. I would definitely buy this product.
la romana
Me encanta esta bolsa , trae de todo me los pros de ella es que trae muchas cosas que puedes utilizar y no le veo ningún contra , es muy efectiva & esencial es agradable la recomiendo mucho esta súper equipada
auckland
This bag is perfect for travelling, absolutely loved the compartments and the fact that it is see through because I can see when I’m forgetting something lol.

Looking for your answer?