BY MORPHE

Michaela D.
SELLERS, SC
Very good for makeup artist on the go. It has lots if capartments and can hold lots of items. Very affordable.
Marina K.
Lexington , NC
This comes with everything you need and more! I think this is the best thing you can buy when starting makeup!
Darla E.
Peyton
Perfect makeup bag for all. I have a ton of makeup and this helps me keep all my options in one bag for travel.
Paula H.
Honolulu
Gray for travel easy to use good compartments! And good enough size for all the stuff i carry when traveling
💘Sana R.
I really want to get this set as my friends have it! They love it and it helps keep everything together!
Rebecca A.
Great product. Very smooth and worth the money. The pigment is great and comparable to high end brands!
Priscilla G.
Kissimmee, FL
One of my favorites. Effective and works very well. I highly recommend it. Priced fairly as well
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
These bags are very good quality. They are travel friendly and are very organized. I love them
Ryann H.
I just love this brand all around! This bag is perfect for makeup artists it can hold SOOO MUCH
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
Great bag for planes or ball stadiums! Very roomy I can fit so much stuff in this bag!