BY MORPHE

Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great for the day haul. I take it to every job I go to and I’ve got two of these. It holds a lot, I don’t keep it on my body it’s too heavy but it’s a great well constructed gear bag.
Maria A.
La Habra , CA
This bag is amazing. It has all the tools I need to do my make up and the best part is you can take it on the go. I can always rely on this and it has a good price very affordable
Katie C.
I know this A big sack but I didn’t pay for it I got it for Christmas that’s amazing I really really like it I would definitely say that I was not disappointed with this gift it’s so good I recommend every single product and it specially eyeshadow because my favorite type of make up
Carla C.
Reedley , CA
This is a very good bag for any makeup you have when your doing trails for makeup appointments. It's very good to carry these when other makeup don't fit in your case. It's very affordable. I would recommend this .
Shakiya E.
Cleveland, OH
Had to purchase this makeup bag after storing my cosmetics in a travel size suit case, it helps me keep everything organized it isn't really expensive when you sign up for the mailing list you get certain offers and promotions
Melissa R.
San Antonio , TX
Love this guy to hold necessities close. The clear plastic is perfect for seeing all the good in each pocket. Lightweight yet sturdy. Wish it didn’t melt in tx heat though.
Eloina R.
Oxnard, CA
I love love love this bag for when I’m on quick photo shoots or for back stage as it carries so much and you can see everything. And I love all the pockets. I purchased mine at the actual Morphe store.
Alisha W.
Richmond, VA
Morphe ZMB1 Lugger Set Bag holds up really well. I've had my bag for 4 years and it holds up pretty well. I still use t to this day. Not a bad at all.
Hannah L.
Myrtle Beach
Great product that has lots to offer a regular person. It's worth the money and will last on your face for a long time. The product lasts for a long time also.
Amber W.
Phoenix
This bag is so expensive but totally worth it ! It has so many different varieties of morphe products to choose from, Eyeshadows, lashes, primers, ect.