Morphe Y9 Detail Contour Brush uploaded by Sabrina F.Morphe Y9 Detail Contour Brush uploaded by Tamara M.

BY MORPHE #5 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Kaylee R.
Monticello , NY
Honestly this is my favorite brush to blend my concealer or even powder. It blends BEAUTIFULLY!!!! morphs is killing it with their brushes and let’s not forget the prices are AMAZING! Another added bonus?? They literally have a perfect brush for EVERY part of your makeup routine!
Tyara B.
Beaumont , TX
This is one of t favs.. the price is high but your getting excellent quality! Hairs never shed, very soft to the touch, and easy to clean. It blends all my makeup, not only just when I have to contour. I would buy this over and over but the brush I have hasn’t let me down and I’ve had it for about 8 months now and it’s still like brand new.
Haidee C.
I bought the gold set and I'm glad I did from Morphe. These brushes are beautiful and soft. I'm happy I bought them and with a discount code I received them even cheaper. Since the set came with a lot of brushes I shared them with my sister and she absolutely loves them as well. Definitely recommend these brushes!!
Tainnelys V.
801 W Oakland Park Apt.C-11 Fort Lauderdale Florida
This is a great and awesome brush I love it it blend everything super fast. It’s a super soft brush and it for any types of skin. I recommend this brush to everyone it’s a super awesome brush. I would buy this all the time.
Jessica U.
Stop what you are doing and buy this brush now! This brush is definitely affordable for anyone's budget and one of the best out there. Very light weight. Extremely soft and applies amazingly. Extremely highly recommend.
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
I love all of morphe products they Are amazing I use this to contour and it is a dream works wonderfully .A plus I was very satisfied with this product ,they are very affordable as well and last for years I would recommend this product to anyone who loves makeup !!
Shaziah N.
Morphe is my favorite brand for not just eyeshadow palettes, but brushes as well! The quality is almost too good to be true and this contour brush blends my contour to perfection. It's also affordable the only thing is if you're only planning on buying a brush or two from their website, the shipping is a little much so I recommend buying from places like Ricky's.
Jessie J.
Bellingham, WA
This is my favorite brush. I ordered a bunch, the ones with the black handle lost hair all over my face on the 1st use & did not work good. The ones with the gold handle did not & worked amazing. In fact I like them better then my expensive Sephora brushes.
Andrea R.
Hazen, ND
I LOVE Morphe brushes. They are always so soft and gentle on the skin, stays intact when you wash them which is great. This brush makes it easy for me to apply my contour and leaves me with a soft and natural finish.
eirini t.
This is a great blending brush for highlight and I also use it to blend under eye concealer too. The density and size allows for precision application of liquids and creams. It’s just fluffy enough to give an airbrush finish. These brushes are a reasonable price point and really hold up well.
Rabia S.
Is this worth buying? Does it work effectively?
Mesia F.
Is this good.
Nayeli R.
Aliso Viejo
I don't see it on here but does the y6 morphe brush, work well ?
Chloe G.
Winn
Has anyone used this as a powder brush? If yes did you like it?