BY MORPHE #7 in Eye Makeup Brushes

• Does this brush have a lot of shedding?2 Answers
  • When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blend...6 Answers
Daniela C.
Boise, ID
I love it cosmetics brushes but this one works just as great (for much cheaper). I have delicate skin, and the brush is super soft. I definitely will be looking into buying more of the morphe brushes.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
I really enjoy almost all these y series brushes from morphe. I also enjoy the elite collection as well. They are super soft and don't shed too too badly. They blend out my makeup perfectly and they clean up nice too.
Jazmin E.
Chicago
I love morphe all and all but this brush to blend out my foundation is great it is something that I always use and then I even use it for my moisturizer or BB Creams when I don't want to use alot
Melissa B.
I love this brush it is so soft and the planes so good I would not trade it for any other brush when I got it I was so in love with it it is inexpensive and I would definitely buy this brush again
Allie P.
This is my all time favorite foundation brush thanks to me Laura lee! It Apply’s the foundation so beautifully! Morphe has the best brushes for the best price and that’s what makes me so happy!
Reina V.
Bakersfield, CA
I love using this brush to apply stick foundation! It feels very soft and it blends out my makeup so flawlessly, I look forward to purchasing more brushes from this brand! I absolutely love it!
Misty D.
FAVORITE! I love this brush. It works so great for my foundation. It goes on smoothing and I can even dab it in to really have it come out nice and smooth. Great price and I love this brush!
Miranda E.
Coachella , CA
I saw every makeup guru raving about this brush so I bought one too. I think it’s amazing. It doesn’t leave strokes and blends everything great. I use it for foundation, sometimes concealer.
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
I don’t care what anyone says I am obsessed with Morphe Brushes. They are amazing quality I have not had one fail me yet and I have a ton. Their also very reasonable!! I totally recommend!!
Lauren M.
Tampa, FL
I am in love with this brush! I use buffer brushes to apply my MAC studio fix powder foundation. This brush picks up the perfect amount of product without wasting any. It helps get my foundation into my skin and not sit on top and look chalky. It also feels great on my face and is easy to clean.
LONKE M.
Parktown
When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blender better ?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Are these brushes worth the money or do the hairs shed
Brianna Z.
Would you recommend this brush for liquid or powder foundation ?
Zena D.
Dublin
At the moment I’m using a Morphe Y7 brush for my foundation and although the brush is good quality it leaves brush stroke marks on my face no matter how much I blend! Can someone help me find a foundation brush that doesn’t do this? I’ve heard the Morphe Y6 is good but I’m not sure 💗💗💗 Morphe Y7 Round Buffer Brush
Cirea C.
Toledo
Does this brush have a lot of shedding?