BY MORPHE #7 in Eye Makeup Brushes

• Does this brush have a lot of shedding?2 Answers
  • When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blend...6 Answers
Lana L.
Columbia MO
Good quality brushes. I use this for foundation when I'm wanting more coverage. Doesn't leave brush strokes and blends smoothly. I haven't noticed bristles falling out during washing too badly and they keep their shape
Hannah B.
Bemidji, MN
The ultimate foundation brush! You will never need another brush for your application! No streaks and it blends everything and so evenly! It is one of the more expensive items from morphy but definitely worth it!
Mona D.
New york
This brush is amazing. Perfect for putting on foundation with a flawless, photo finish. I would definitely recommend getting it. I still use it till this day. It's a perfect addition to my makeup collection!
Hannah K.
Granville
I’ve used this for cream and powder products and find that it buffs and blends my foundation beautifully. It’s easy to use and I think it’s amazing for the price point. The hype about morphe brushes is real.
Bobbi B.
Crawfordville, FL
Minus the occasional shedding this is a good brush. I would just suggest buying more than one if you plan on using this often. Very good at applying foundation for a full coverage but buffed our appearance.
Olivia C.
baldwin place
Bought this brush in a rush and I love it, it applies foundation so smooth especially on my not so smooth skin, I think it’s a good value brush you can buy at ulta fast and I would definitely buy it again.
Cassie S.
Crossville , AL
This brush is great! I love the brush hairs. It’s very soft and blends out really pretty. These brushes are very affordable I compare them to high end brushes! My favorite definitely. I recommend amazing 😍
Emmie
This morphe y7 round buffer brush has a nice feeling to it it also uses your products very nicely when not using. This also leaves a very awkward shine to the brush when you are not using it and try to wash it out it does not go very well when you try to wash it out or it takes all
Lily U.
San Diego
I really like the way my foundation looked after using this brush. I loved how it looked with cream foundation and liquid. The only thing is I have to use more product because it goes inside of the brush.
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
An amzing foundation brush!!! Super soft bristles that are packed just tight enough to blend foundation flawlessly!! Ive washed the brush several times with absolutely no shedding
LONKE M.
Parktown
When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blender better ?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Are these brushes worth the money or do the hairs shed
Brianna Z.
Would you recommend this brush for liquid or powder foundation ?
Zena D.
Dublin
At the moment I’m using a Morphe Y7 brush for my foundation and although the brush is good quality it leaves brush stroke marks on my face no matter how much I blend! Can someone help me find a foundation brush that doesn’t do this? I’ve heard the Morphe Y6 is good but I’m not sure 💗💗💗 Morphe Y7 Round Buffer Brush
Cirea C.
Toledo
Does this brush have a lot of shedding?