BY MORPHE #4 in Eye Makeup Brushes

• What does this brush do best, blending wise?1 Answers
  • Does this brush have a lot of shedding?2 Answers
  • When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blend...7 Answers
johni h.
Love this brush! Not very expensive and it’s very well made! Highly recommend this. I think this brush is better than most drug store buffer brushes.
Madeline B.
Tewksbury, MA
I love this brush for foundation! It really blends in everything very nicely. You just have to keep up with cleaning it because after a few uses the bristles just aren’t as good so clean it after every 2-3 uses. Great brush!
mikayla s.
Babylon
I love this it buffs my foundation great and makes it blend into my skin smoothly.
valeria i.
Castroville, CA
I'm in love with this brush. They are really affordable. You can purchase it at morphe website. There brushes are great.
Lâ M.
This is amazing it works on all types of make up i own a pair it's just amazing the brush is good a quality it works wonderful it's just amazing
shannie d.
Green River, WY
Love it so solf came fast cheap to works amazing last a long time never go back to my old ones love it so good
Paradise W.
One of my FAVORITE brushes!! It apples the foundation beautifully and leaves the skin looking smooth.
Brittany M.
Houston , TX
This brush is amazing. I love the gold it looks and feels expensive. The bristles are really thick this brush blends foundation perfectly. My current fav.
Natasha P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Great foundation brush for a good price. It is comparable to the next blending brush and it’s around the same price point. I love The way it makes my foundation looks so seamless almost like an airbrushed finish. I recommend people go out and buy this brush
Hailey M.
Greer, SC
Almost every brush in my collection is from morphe they have always been my too eyeshadow and makeup brushes brand there brushes are just so soft and they blend your makeup so well and not too mention they are really affordable as well!! I would totally recommend these too anyone especially beginners just learning makeup!
LONKE M.
Parktown
When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blender better ?
Brianna Z.
Would you recommend this brush for liquid or powder foundation ?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Are these brushes worth the money or do the hairs shed
Tatyana P.
I want this brush but I want a dupe one that I don’t have to spend so much money
Desiree A.
Best way to clean this brush?!