BY MORPHE #4 in Eye Makeup Brushes

• Does this brush have a lot of shedding?2 Answers
  • When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blend...7 Answers
Ashley D.
Fort Worth, TX
Theeeee besttttt foundation brush out there! I love this brush for blending together my foundations and blending out my concealer. This brush is very soft and feels great on the skin. It also doesn’t make my foundation streak!
Rebecca G.
Visalia, CA
I’ve always been one to use a sponge for applying foundation but this brush changed it for me. I got mine at the Morphe store in Fresno. All of their prices are very affordable. I miss placed it for a day and had to repurchase.
Victoria P.
Dallas, TX
I love this brush!! Heard about it from Laura Lee and she recommends this brush a lot. It buffs out your foundation so nicely I hardly even use my beauty blender anymore! It doesn’t leave streaks and the bristles don’t shed.
Kathy V.
silver spring
This Brush And The Rest Of This Gold Collection Are Amazing , Applies So Smooth , So If Your Looking For A Great and smooth brushes these are yours !!!!! Everyone Is Gasping Over And Using In All Famous Artist And Youtubers
Kristi S.
Stockton , CA
You can’t go wrong with any morphed brush. I have them sent to me monthly and I love it. They are so soft easy to blend and last forever even through washing them and I’m ruff with my brushes. Can’t go wrong for your money!
Lyndsey W.
McDonough
I use it for foundation and it is the only brush I have found that gives me a flawless finish. I ordered it off the website and it came in a week. I use it every time I wear foundation. Would totally recommend to everyone!
Alexandra W.
buffalo
Absolutely love morphes brushes!! I use my buffer brush to apply my bronzer and it blends it so nicely! I’d highly reccomend it!! They are very affordable as well and are very good quality! I purchased mine at Ulta Beauty.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
I have a love hate relationship with this brush. It was my favorite foundation brush. It works great and made my makeup look airbrush. But once I cleaned it, it started falling apart. I would rather pay more for brush that would last me for years than have to constantly repurchase brushes from the brands that won’t even last me 6 months. This isn’t the only Morphe brush this has happened to me with. It’s hit & miss. Disappointing.
Kristen B.
Love this bush for my cream products. I use this mainly for when I use a foundation stick it blends it out super easy and smooth. Morphe brushes are some of the best that you can get and the price point is always great.
Kate P.
belmar
This brush is great for blending face makeup. I personally use this brush for blending out creme contour. The brush is very soft and easy to use. It is a staple brush in my collection and I would recommend it to everyone
LONKE M.
Parktown
When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blender better ?
Brianna Z.
Would you recommend this brush for liquid or powder foundation ?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Are these brushes worth the money or do the hairs shed
Tatyana P.
I want this brush but I want a dupe one that I don’t have to spend so much money
Desiree A.
Best way to clean this brush?!