BY MORPHE #7 in Eye Makeup Brushes

• Does this brush have a lot of shedding?2 Answers
  • When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blend...6 Answers
Tiffany K.
Grandview , TN
Great great brush, and so affordable 💕 Morphe Y7 Round Buffer Brush.
Emily K.
I love this brush for blending out my foundation! It gives my foundation a airbrush effect! Very affordable and does an amazing job!
ᴛᴀᴛɪᴀɴᴀ ᴍ.
Tampa
As I mentioned on previous review, I absolutely love Morphs brushes , they are super affordable and are high qualify for all your makeup needs.
johni h.
Love this brush! Not very expensive and it’s very well made! Highly recommend this. I think this brush is better than most drug store buffer brushes.
Tierra C.
Los Angeles, CA
Great brush! I love that it's so affordable and looks great too. I use it for blending cream and liquid foundation.
Emily P.
Pennsylvania
I love Morphe brushes in general, especially this one. This brush is so soft and leaves makeup looking great. So affordable too!
Stephanie P.
Cypress, TX
I love this brush to blend out my liquid foundation! Super inexpensive and great quality! I love morphe brushes and makeup! I always purchase from them because of the amazing quality and price! I definitely recommend this brand!
Killian g.
Cumming
I love this brush for applying liquid foundation. I use it everyday and it’s the only way I can get the foundation on smoothly & evenly. it also doesn’t absorb your product so it’s not wasting anything.
Nikia H.
Miramar, FL
I'm on the hunt for a staple foundation brush, and I think I've found it! This brush buffs in foundation and gives my skin an air brushed look. I'm in love!
Cassade D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I used to absolutely despise how my foundation would look with brush application, BUT THIS CHANGED EVERYTHING. It's amazing and worth the buy.
LONKE M.
Parktown
When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blender better ?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Are these brushes worth the money or do the hairs shed
Brianna Z.
Would you recommend this brush for liquid or powder foundation ?
Zena D.
Dublin
At the moment I’m using a Morphe Y7 brush for my foundation and although the brush is good quality it leaves brush stroke marks on my face no matter how much I blend! Can someone help me find a foundation brush that doesn’t do this? I’ve heard the Morphe Y6 is good but I’m not sure 💗💗💗 Morphe Y7 Round Buffer Brush
Cirea C.
Toledo
Does this brush have a lot of shedding?