BY MORPHE #7 in Eye Makeup Brushes

• What does this brush do best, blending wise?1 Answers
  • Does this brush have a lot of shedding?2 Answers
  • When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blend...6 Answers
Chelsey A.
I use this brush everyday! These brushes are very affordable and do such a great job.
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
Love this brush for blending in liquid to cream foundations! It’s so incredibly soft!
Margie T.
Piedmont, OK
I love morphe brushes! It’s amazing and so cheep! You will love this as much as I do.
jade💋 V.
Salt Lake City
Love love love this brush it makes your foundation look so flawless and photo perfect
Tiffany K.
Grandview , TN
Great great brush, and so affordable 💕 Morphe Y7 Round Buffer Brush.
kaitlyn m.
Bakersfield
MORPHE brushes are my all time favorite . I feel like morphe brushes are really affordable but very good quality . I buy my brushes online or at ULTA stores . I would totally recommend every brush from MORPHE .
Killian g.
Cumming
I love this brush for applying liquid foundation. I use it everyday and it’s the only way I can get the foundation on smoothly & evenly. it also doesn’t absorb your product so it’s not wasting anything.
Jessica G.
Olive Branch, MS
I recently got this in my monthly live glam bag and I love it! I’m a beauty blender type of gal but I gave this brush a try for my foundation and I actually like it better than my beauty blender.
ᴛᴀᴛɪᴀɴᴀ ᴍ.
Tampa
As I mentioned on previous review, I absolutely love Morphs brushes , they are super affordable and are high qualify for all your makeup needs.
member-be3d8
i use this brush to blend out my contour if its to dark. the prices for these brushes are great and it is very easy and applies great. it doesn’t compare to any brush i’ve got from anywhere else , yes i use there brushes all the time
LONKE M.
Parktown
When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blender better ?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Are these brushes worth the money or do the hairs shed
Brianna Z.
Would you recommend this brush for liquid or powder foundation ?
Zena D.
Dublin
At the moment I’m using a Morphe Y7 brush for my foundation and although the brush is good quality it leaves brush stroke marks on my face no matter how much I blend! Can someone help me find a foundation brush that doesn’t do this? I’ve heard the Morphe Y6 is good but I’m not sure 💗💗💗 Morphe Y7 Round Buffer Brush
Cirea C.
Toledo
Does this brush have a lot of shedding?