BY MORPHE #5 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Nav K.
Kent
Very smooth and soft on your skin. Great for applying powder or blush.... One of my favorite. Highly recommended!!
Ashley V.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite foundation brush! I love how it smooths out my foundation and it makes it look really natural!
yuriana R.
Pomona
Muy buena calidad mi brochita la amo me encanta me ayuda mucho de verdad su tamaño es perfecto lo mejor de brochas
Marinés O.
Miramar, FL
Love this brush for foundation, my fave foundation brush actually. Always use it; The shape and bristles are great.
Brittany S.
Laura Lee's holy grail brush and she ain't wrong for it. This brush really works great. I will continue to purchase
Megan C.
Longview
Love this brush! I use it for my foundation! And would recommend it for anyone who is looking for a makeup brush.
Helen R.
Kissimmee
To die for amazing Morphe Y9 Detail Contour Brush I have been feeling so confident and I am my makeup I
Diana N.
This is a bomb brush to apply your foundation. It applies it so well and not streaky at all. I love this brush♥️
Ashley M.
This is a very good product I love it some much I recommend everyone to use it is very help full and nice quality
hailey s.
I personally believe that this brush works very well and it also held up nice even after washing it a few times.
LONKE M.
Parktown
When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blender better ?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Are these brushes worth the money or do the hairs shed
Tatyana P.
I want this brush but I want a dupe one that I don’t have to spend so much money
Brianna Z.
Would you recommend this brush for liquid or powder foundation ?
Desiree A.
Best way to clean this brush?!