BY MORPHE #5 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Hannah L.
Keene, New Hampshire
This brush blends amazingly, but does absorb quite a bit of product. I found it hard to clean and after a few cleans, it was shedding a lot.
zaynah b.
MADERA, CA
my favorite go to foundation brush it buffs in your foundation so amazing and gives you a flawless finish i highly would recommend this brush
Chandreya D.
Port St Lucie, FL
Very soft bristles and blends foundation and concealer well i would recommend with the correct foundation it makes your skin look flawless
Taylor P.
Miami
Amazing brushes never disappoint. I love the blending abilities and the sharp looks I’m able to create with the gilded set. Love love love
Karen V.
I think that this is the best, per price, foundation brush I have ever used. Morphe is super affordable and make decent products! Love it.
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
I love this brush as I do all morphe brushes. They are great quality and do their job nicely. I would be lost without this blending brush.
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
I recently started to collect morphe branded brushes. I love them so much. I have a huge selection of these brushes. This brush is great
Brittany R.
The morphe buffer brushes are great, and with that price point you can't go wrong. I use it to blend my liquid foundations in flawlessly.
Meeghan D.
Andover, KS
Love this! Great blending brush, super soft on the face, perfectly dense for foundation or cream contour, and great value for the money.
Misti M.
Lorain
I truly appreciate a good brush when I see one. This buffer brush is amazing. Soft to the skin. It makes blending super easy. Must have.
LONKE M.
Parktown
When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blender better ?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Are these brushes worth the money or do the hairs shed
Tatyana P.
I want this brush but I want a dupe one that I don’t have to spend so much money
Brianna Z.
Would you recommend this brush for liquid or powder foundation ?
Desiree A.
Best way to clean this brush?!