BY MORPHE #5 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Ashley G.
Mission, TX
I love these kinds of brushes for applying foundation. Morphe is so amazing and affordable! Wish they had more locations throughout the states!
Amanda R.
Diamond Bar, CA
This was my first brush I ever bought from morphe and I wasn’t disappointed one bit. This brush is a really good brush to buff foundation out.
Valerie H.
Warren, OH
This brush is the ultimate liquid foundation brush . It will make you look smooth and poreless and has such soft bristles ... so inexpensive!!
Hannah L.
Keene, New Hampshire
This brush blends amazingly, but does absorb quite a bit of product. I found it hard to clean and after a few cleans, it was shedding a lot.
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Love this product! First time trying it but I would definitely recommend it to someone who hasn’t used it before. Will buy again! Thank you!
Bree M.
New york
I’m so in Love ! l Just Love Loveeee My Morphe Y7 Round Butter Brush., It’s so Affordable , effective and Smooth. Flawlessly! Thank You Guys
zaynah b.
MADERA, CA
my favorite go to foundation brush it buffs in your foundation so amazing and gives you a flawless finish i highly would recommend this brush
Jessica G.
Peninsula , OH
Favorite brush for foundation. It’s blends out so evenly and doesn’t soak up the makeup. My favorite brush brand out there now and so cheap!
Lindsey C.
Morphe brushes in a whole are amazing the quality you get for such a great price is wonderful. They ship fast. Affordable and very worth it.
Taylor P.
Miami
Amazing brushes never disappoint. I love the blending abilities and the sharp looks I’m able to create with the gilded set. Love love love
LONKE M.
Parktown
When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blender better ?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Are these brushes worth the money or do the hairs shed
Tatyana P.
I want this brush but I want a dupe one that I don’t have to spend so much money
Brianna Z.
Would you recommend this brush for liquid or powder foundation ?
Desiree A.
Best way to clean this brush?!