BY MORPHE #5 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Kristen W.
valparaiso,in
I bought this brush about 5 months ago I love how it blends out my foundation. It looks flawless. I can’t wait to order some of the other brushes.
Kyle G.
Appalachia, VA
Morphe brushes are the best, affordable makeup brushes that I've ever used. They blend your makeup so flawless and dont leave streaks on your face.
AAron M.
Fort Benning, GA
This!!! This is a perfect bugging brush! I love all of Morphes Guilded Collection! There’s not a brush I haven’t enjoyed! My makeup looks FLAWLESS!
Lâ M.
This is amazing it works on all types of make up i own a pair it's just amazing the brush is good a quality it works wonderful it's just amazing
Tiana R.
Millington, TN
Really like this brush for applying cream foundations or bronzer. Very nice brush and doesn’t gray after washing. I can use this for a long time.
Mary J.
Cameron, NC
Morphe products can be a hit or miss . This brush however is my favorite brush to use for foundation . It doesn’t shed and is the perfect size .
Mikayla S.
Bath, MI
Great brush for foundation and is really good quality! I love all of my morphe brushes because they don’t shed a lot and are super affordable !!
Megan H.
Hurricane, WV
Very affordable and high quality brush. Would’ve thought i spent a lot more on it. Bristles don’t fall out even after several uses and cleanings.
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
Morphe is amazing. They have affordable products. Brushes and shadows are what I use every day. Brushes are amazing and they get they work done.
Renee S.
Bear Branch, KY
I love this brush it’s soft and spreads powder evenly it’s kinda expensive for a brush but you won’t be disappointed it’s like silk on your face
LONKE M.
Parktown
When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blender better ?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Are these brushes worth the money or do the hairs shed
Tatyana P.
I want this brush but I want a dupe one that I don’t have to spend so much money
Brianna Z.
Would you recommend this brush for liquid or powder foundation ?
Desiree A.
Best way to clean this brush?!