BY MORPHE #5 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Hunter M.
Naugatuck
AMAZING BRUSH!!! This is the best brush to apply cream foundation and concealer. Ordered online from Morphe and didn’t think much of it. Has become my staple foundation brush
Gabby G.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I have not specifically tried out this brush but I've tried out other brushes from the brand and I love them!!! They are affordable and they blend out so good any eyeshadow.
Leslie Z.
Orange Cove , CA
Honestly any morphe brush works amazing i just wish i had a influencer discount code to share with friends and family i love morphe and wish to work with them one day.
katherine Y.
Winslow, IN
I only use morphe makeup brushes and I have almost all of the Gold gilded collection. This brush is my favorite for applying my Coty powder all over my face and blush.
Cheyanne C.
Myrtle Creek Oregon
Great brush! Blends eyeshadow well, and doesn't pack product in one spot. I would recommend this brush to anyone looking for a good blending brush for their eyeshadow.
Kacee B.
Barbourville
This is an amazing brush! I loved how soft it was and how much product it picked up! It was very effective and helped me finish my makeup so much easily! It’s a little pricey but worth very penny!
member-7f9ce
This brush is really soft, and it really satisfying to use it in your face. I use it everyday. I bought this brush online. And it really don’t disappoint my expectations. Yes I’m recommend you guys to use this brush.
Natalie B.
Bedford, OH
This brush is great for applying almost any foundation. Its soft and doesn't soak up my foundations. Its just the right size and gives my foundation a soft finish.
Megan F.
Amite
This product is amazing and you will enjoy it. I recommend buying this over all other products. The packaging is really nice. Great value. Not pricey. 10/10 would buy again. Yes I would tell others to buy this product.
Bushra K.
Glenview, IL
Absolutely in love with this brush. It’s no wonder it’s all hyped up. I ordered it online and it has been my holy-grail ever since. This product works wonders with evening out the excess products applied. Definitely, a keeper this one.Morphe Y7 Round Buffer Brush
LONKE M.
Parktown
When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blender better ?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Are these brushes worth the money or do the hairs shed
Tatyana P.
I want this brush but I want a dupe one that I don’t have to spend so much money
Brianna Z.
Would you recommend this brush for liquid or powder foundation ?
Desiree A.
Best way to clean this brush?!