BY MORPHE #5 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Taylor W.
Frankford , DE
I use this brush to touch up my makeup or press setting powder into my face. This densely packed brush creates a clean and smooth looking face. This brush was included in the Gilded Collection from Morphe.
Daniela C.
Boise, ID
I love it cosmetics brushes but this one works just as great (for much cheaper). I have delicate skin, and the brush is super soft. I definitely will be looking into buying more of the morphe brushes.
joenna g.
I love ALOT of morphe brushes there so soft and worth the prices so affordable. I really like this brush for foundation it blends so well and doesn't over hold excess product.
Jessie T.
I have the whole gold collection! Plus a few of their brushes from different lines. They don't shed on me! I use them every single day I don't know what I would do with out them! The price is great!
Kristi M.
Cary, NC
Terrible brushes. Fell apart after one a couple uses and after washing the brush fell apart st the ferrel and bristles were shedding everywhere. Not a good purchase even for the extremely low price.
Miranda D.
Carbondale, IL
I love this brush. I will absolutely order more of these brushes because the quality was beyond what I imagined it would be for the price. They do not shed, they’re very soft, and they blend super easily.
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
My holygrail face brush for liquid foundation it applies product evenly for an airbrush look and it's size allows fast application my favorite and the price is perfect too!
Kelli D.
Haverhill, MA
This brush is AMAZING for applying foundation! It blended it out so smoothly and seamlessly and didn't leave brush strokes on my face like some brushes do.. And it is so soft! I highly recommend!
Klarissa G.
This Morphe Y7 Round Buffer Brush is absolutely amazing, I use this brush on a daily to apply my foundation and it makes my face look so nice! Very very affordable, the quality of the Morphe Y7 is incredible I would really suggested you getting this brush!
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
I love this cute, gold brush!  I started buy Morphe eye shadow Palettes so I figured I better try out the brushes too.  This one is super soft and does exactly what it is supposed to do.
LONKE M.
Parktown
When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blender better ?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Are these brushes worth the money or do the hairs shed
Tatyana P.
I want this brush but I want a dupe one that I don’t have to spend so much money
Brianna Z.
Would you recommend this brush for liquid or powder foundation ?
Desiree A.
Best way to clean this brush?!