BY MORPHE #5 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Noel G.
Buchanan
Wow this brush is amazing, It is so soft. I use this brush every time I do makeup . Yes there's good value , and no it's not pricey. It's very easy to use to apply makeup. Overall I would recommend this to anyone ..
Kelsey C.
Faxon, OK
Favorite brush ever. Favorite brand ever. I’m so glad I started watching different makeup artists on YouTube because they introduced me to this brand and it’s taking over my life in a good way! Can’t wait to get more
Sara L.
Port Jervis, NY
The Hairs Are So Soft But Densely Packed On This Brush, It Helps It Not Soak Up Too Much Product && Blends Out Amazingly. I Bought The Brush Right Off The Morphe Brushes Website && Definitely Recommend It To Others!
Deanna D.
Springfield
I love using this brush for blending foundation. It’s not streaky AT ALL, and it doesn’t soak up too much product. It is also very affordable, and you can usually find discount codes online. I highly recommend!!!!!
Misty C.
Alton, TX
This brush is amazing for buffering in. It really blends in and doesn’t make the streaks. I’m very satisfied and would buy it again. The bristles were soft and not hard on my skin. I would recommend others to buy.
Brenna C.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this and all morphe brushes! They are affordable, and a fantastic quality. The bristles are soft and really get the job done. I purchased this brush online. And I really don’t think I would improve anything.
Hannah B.
Hollywood
Motor is hands down one of the best brands out! They have improved everything and they are so amazing. Their brushes are my favorite things to get. This brush works so good and does not leave streaks on you face.
Kristen B.
Love this bush for my cream products. I use this mainly for when I use a foundation stick it blends it out super easy and smooth. Morphe brushes are some of the best that you can get and the price point is always great.
Jackelyn V.
San Leandro , CA
One of my favorite foundation brushes! Works really great with the hourglass foundation!!! Tend to reach for this brushes brother the Y6 more but it works amazing as well and would recommend it in a heartbeat!
Isabella R.
germantown
This brush is one of my favorite brushes because it is so easy to apply makeup and do what I️ need. It makes my makeup life so easy and it is so inexpensive. I️ would totally recommend it.
LONKE M.
Parktown
When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blender better ?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Are these brushes worth the money or do the hairs shed
Tatyana P.
I want this brush but I want a dupe one that I don’t have to spend so much money
Brianna Z.
Would you recommend this brush for liquid or powder foundation ?
Desiree A.
Best way to clean this brush?!