BY MORPHE #5 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Tatianna J.
This whole set is amazing. You will not regret purchasing the whole entire set. I absolutely adore the color. I love this brush for applying my foundation. It gives the most beautiful finish and it’s easy to clean with no shedding.
Samantha L.
Augusta, WV
The guilded collection, is by far my favorite brushes ever! They blend creams like a dream, doesn’t flake off, I religiously clean them and they work so well! Very well made. Will definitely continue to buy these brushes over and over
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
I like using this morphe brush to put foundation on my face. It blends a lot of my foundation evenly and I haven’t had any shedding problem. I do think I have cheaper brand brush that does just as well.
Melanie L.
Greenville, PA
It is a great buffer brush. It is not a bad price for what you get. It gets the job done easily and I would recommend. It is so soft and nicely made. I love the morphe brushes. They are high quality and you can choose your color.
Cassandra V.
Corp Christi, TX
Brush is really nice for foundation but only recommend on a lightweight one because I noticed it’s kinda streaky with heavier makeup it’s great pricing but morphe has a lot of other amazing brushes
Michaela I.
Billings
Awesome brush to use for setting your foundation with powder loose powder or pressed either one is amazing!!! Also very good for applying blush to the apples of your cheeks!! Excellent quality:)
Christina R.
Davie, FL
Morphe brushes are hands down my favorite makeup brushes to use. This brush blends out my foundation perfectly. I never gave to go over it with a beauty blender afterwards. And the price point is amazing. Super affordable.
Chasity G.
Arlington, TX
Love this brush I use it to apply foundation and buff it out, no shedding when I’m blending, I usually go in circular motion I’m very satisfied with this brush because it gets the job done and I’d buy it again if need be
Irene G.
fullerton
This brush is so soft it’s smooth on the face , it’s affordable and any Morphe product is great!!
This was my first time using this type of brush but I didn’t hate it!! This brush can be used for more than its purpose !! Recommend it !!
Sara L.
Port Jervis, NY
The Hairs Are So Soft But Densely Packed On This Brush, It Helps It Not Soak Up Too Much Product && Blends Out Amazingly. I Bought The Brush Right Off The Morphe Brushes Website && Definitely Recommend It To Others!
LONKE M.
Parktown
When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blender better ?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Are these brushes worth the money or do the hairs shed
Tatyana P.
I want this brush but I want a dupe one that I don’t have to spend so much money
Brianna Z.
Would you recommend this brush for liquid or powder foundation ?
Desiree A.
Best way to clean this brush?!