BY MORPHE #5 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
The perfect brush for foundation, and by perfect I mean PERFECT. It apples the foundation so that it looks airbrushed and seamless. Here’s a tip: apply the foundation straight to the brush and then dot it around your face. You can then buff it in to make it look airbrushed :)
Gabrielle P.
Staten Island , NY
This foundation brush is so great! I hate using brushes to apply my foundation but this one is great , it does not leave any streaks on my face. It’s a great brush to blend out any crime products I use it for my primer , foundation , concealer and cream contour
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
This brush from morphe is perfect as a foundation brush for both liquid and stick foundation. I hold this brush close to the morphe M439 which also a good foundation brush. Morphe brushes are inexpensive but preform just like some of the high end brushes.
Maddie K.
Walhalla, SC
I love this brush! It is so good and the price is great. I use to to put on my foundation. After I use it (depending on the foundation) I go in and blend out lines with a beauty sponge. I could not live without this brush. I recommend it to everyone.
Kenzie T.
High end feel for a low end price! Apply your foundation with a luxury type brush without breaking the bank. I use it for applying foundation and buffs my full coverage foundation in with ease. Zero streaks is a total steal for a foundation brush.
Karla R.
Compton, CA
Use this to buff in my powder foundation to remove my setting powder Love this brush it isn’t too soft or too stiff. It leave the product right where you place it. Very dense for its size. Would recommend.
AMY M.
Richmond
BEST foundation brush ever! I bought this because of Laura Lee on YouTube, and it has been my favorite purchase. It apples my liquid foundation seamlessly with minimal brush stroke lines. Highly recommend.
Karina C.
chicago
Jen L.
Lexington , KY
I love this brush!! Really moves product around, only reason i didn’t give it 5 stars was because a lot of product gets caught in my brush! It also leaves streaks that I have to buff out with my beauty blender but that’s okay! Still love it!
Jenna g.
Imperial Bch, CA
I love this brush for blending out my foundation. I used to use sigma brushes but these are so much cheaper and perform the same in my opinion. This whole Y range of brushes from morphe are amazing! I recommend everyone try morphe brushes.
LONKE M.
Parktown
When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blender better ?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Are these brushes worth the money or do the hairs shed
Tatyana P.
I want this brush but I want a dupe one that I don’t have to spend so much money
Brianna Z.
Would you recommend this brush for liquid or powder foundation ?
Desiree A.
Best way to clean this brush?!