BY MORPHE #4 in Eye Makeup Brushes

• Does this brush have a lot of shedding?2 Answers
  • When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blend...7 Answers
Stacy B.
Jackson
I absolutely love Morphe Bashes the appearance of them and quality is amazing especially for the amount of money you spend I am definitely a repeat user in purchaser I will continue to buy brushes from this brand I highly recommend them as they are a very good quality for your money
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
FAVORITE FOUNDATION BRUSH EVER! This is a must have. It makes any foundation have an airbrush look! Cleanup is easy and the brush head stays so soft. Does not absorb the product! Need to buy like 5 of these!
Thao T.
This brush is really nice for buffing in powder and foundation. I like using it with cream foundation like a foundation stick. It blends in nicely and isn’t difficult to clean.
Ckylare M.
Pontiac
Best foundation brush!! After using this brush for my foundation, i dont think ill ever be able to go back doing it any other way. It blends foundation/creams beautifully.
Casey M.
El Cajon, CA
Love this brush for applying my foundation. I also have plenty of other brushes and make up palettes. Adorable but high quality brand and I would recommend it to anyone !!
Allie C.
Barboursville, WV
All of morphe brushes are amazing. Definitely have more than just this one, but this is my go to foundation brush. They are all super affordable, but great quality.
Ashley S.
Decatur, AL
This is a good buffing brush. It does the job and it's really inexpensive. I think Morphe gets a little over hyped from YouTubers, but all in all, I do enjoy their brushes.
Emily J.
I absolutely love this brand, especially this product in particular. This is an amazing brush that helps me blend make up on my face. This brush is amazing at blending and super soft to the touch! I absolutely love these brushes and would highly recommend!
Lauren B.
Flemington, NJ
BEST BRUSHES! Morphe is one of the only makeup brushes I have consistantly used over the years. They have every brush you could ever want and made from everything from synthetic to mink. I have some brushes that are 2-3 years old and still going strong. The bristles don't fall out and they are so soft. Some of the best, high quality brushes I have ever used and you can't beat their prices. Also, a lot of youtubers like Laura Lee, Kathleen Lights and Nikkia Joy all have discount codes which helps so much and makes them worth the money!
Melissa D.
Big Spring
This brush is middle of the road for me. It is ok. Not great but just ok. I prefer #sigma over #morphe any day. This brush seemed to shed more than I thought it would. I don’t think I will be repurchasing it. There are other brands that are better.
LONKE M.
Parktown
When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blender better ?
Brianna Z.
Would you recommend this brush for liquid or powder foundation ?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Are these brushes worth the money or do the hairs shed
Tatyana P.
I want this brush but I want a dupe one that I don’t have to spend so much money
Desiree A.
Best way to clean this brush?!