BY MORPHE #5 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Evelin O.
Paterson, NJ
The best brush for blending and buffing out my foundation. It doesn’t soak up all the product and it would work with both liquid and stick foundations. Morphe really delivers good quality affordable brushes
Sham S.
Hialeah, FL
Morphe is my go-to for brushes. They help me blend my make up so damn well. I've had other brushes that don't blend as well and were way pricier, but this one always does the job.
Stephany J.
Malden
Morphe brushes are incredibly soft. I love how easy it makes make up application. Ever since they moved into ULTA I have been purchasing from there instead of purchasing online.
Christa G.
Steilacoom
Feels nice and heavy in your hand and buff’s foundation in a way that allows you to keep coverage but tends to streak with thicker foundations so I always go back over with a blender
Nancy J.
Fontana
I feel like some brushes are a hit or a miss with morphe.i guess you have to do your research on the brushes Yu want first or go in to the store to see your self.
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
FAVORITE FOUNDATION BRUSH EVER! This is a must have. It makes any foundation have an airbrush look! Cleanup is easy and the brush head stays so soft. Does not absorb the product! Need to buy like 5 of these!
Stacy B.
Jackson
I absolutely love Morphe Bashes the appearance of them and quality is amazing especially for the amount of money you spend I am definitely a repeat user in purchaser I will continue to buy brushes from this brand I highly recommend them as they are a very good quality for your money
Thao T.
This brush is really nice for buffing in powder and foundation. I like using it with cream foundation like a foundation stick. It blends in nicely and isn’t difficult to clean.
Ckylare M.
Pontiac
Best foundation brush!! After using this brush for my foundation, i dont think ill ever be able to go back doing it any other way. It blends foundation/creams beautifully.
Casey M.
El Cajon, CA
Love this brush for applying my foundation. I also have plenty of other brushes and make up palettes. Adorable but high quality brand and I would recommend it to anyone !!
LONKE M.
Parktown
When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blender better ?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Are these brushes worth the money or do the hairs shed
Tatyana P.
I want this brush but I want a dupe one that I don’t have to spend so much money
Brianna Z.
Would you recommend this brush for liquid or powder foundation ?
Desiree A.
Best way to clean this brush?!