BY MORPHE #4 in Eye Makeup Brushes

• Does this brush have a lot of shedding?2 Answers
  • When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blend...7 Answers
Brizeida C.
Detroit, MI
I love this brush ! It sheds a little bit it’s great to buff out foundation! It’s pretty good for the price ! It’s super easy to clean as well! I love morphe brushes and would continue to buy from them 💛
Yolanda B.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely love this brush, it is a very finely made brush I use it for my tinted moisturizers and it does a very good job of buffing the product into my skin all while smoothing at the same time.
candy l.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Great brushes. Mirphe brushes are amaing the angel one is great for contour the y6 is great for foundation and the blending brushes are amazing also the blush buffer is great .i will say they do have a bit if brissel fall out but thats nit a big deal
Keoni S.
San Jose, CA
Great for buffing out liquid foundation on the face. Blends nicely and doesn’t leave the face feeling streaky or patchy. Very affordable as well. Would recommend to anyone.
Angie R.
Granada Hills, CA
I love morphe products especially their brushes. I use this one to apply my powder foundation for a natural look. It’s very affordable and I would definitely buy it again.
Sonya L.
Vacaville, CA
Great brand and material but not to my satisfaction. You can't beath real Techniques Powder Brush . I felt like the brush wasn't fluffy enough and it seemed as it took too much product.
kelsey s.
Massillon, OH
You can’t go wrong with morphe brushes! They are so inexpensive but work like a high end brush! I’ve been hooked for 2 years and won’t use anything brush! Look up discount codes to save a % off!
One of my all time favorite brushes. Helps me blend my makeup in. I've purchased 2 of these brushes because I love it so much. One for on the go and one for at home.
Dalma G.
Los Angeles, CA
This brush is amazing. It is absolutely amazing and recommend it to anyone. I was definitely satisfied when I bought this product initially. Morphed is a great brand and it’s very reliable to deliver a great product at all times.
Klarissa G.
This Morphe Y7 Round Buffer Brush is absolutely amazing, I use this brush on a daily to apply my foundation and it makes my face look so nice! Very very affordable, the quality of the Morphe Y7 is incredible I would really suggested you getting this brush!
LONKE M.
Parktown
When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blender better ?
Brianna Z.
Would you recommend this brush for liquid or powder foundation ?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Are these brushes worth the money or do the hairs shed
Tatyana P.
I want this brush but I want a dupe one that I don’t have to spend so much money
Desiree A.
Best way to clean this brush?!