BY MORPHE #5 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Chelsie H.
Spanish fork, UT
I love this brush for blush. It’s easy to get it where you want it to be placed but it also helps blend it out easily. It’s amazing quality and they handle being washed really well. This is a brush I use daily.
Sherri H.
I love this brush for foundation or cream contour it blends the product so effortlessly in the skin the brush is so soft and easy to work with I highly recommend and will continue to keep purchasing from them
jay t.
Mattoon, IL
I use this for my contour to even it out, yet it's not commonly used for that, but I absolutely love this brush! It has beautiful quality, and the hairs don't fall out when you use it. I definitely recommend to others.
Claire H.
Santa Barbara
BEST BRUSH EVER!!! I think it is slightly pricey, although so worth it! I can no longer do my makeup without using it, that’s how great it is! I would recommend this to everyone because it is so so easy to use
Hannah K.
Granville
I’ve used this for cream and powder products and find that it buffs and blends my foundation beautifully. It’s easy to use and I think it’s amazing for the price point. The hype about morphe brushes is real.
Jennifer R.
Houston , TX
This brush is a daily tool! It is perfect for foundation. Glides the foundation of perfectly and smoothly. Besides the price being super economical, it is a miracle worker. I love the brand and the quality.
Emily K.
Baltimore, MD
Great brush when purchased in a pack, but it can often get expensive. I suggest buying the brushes you really want and need and then skipping out on the not every day brushes of you want individual brushes.
Olivia C.
baldwin place
Bought this brush in a rush and I love it, it applies foundation so smooth especially on my not so smooth skin, I think it’s a good value brush you can buy at ulta fast and I would definitely buy it again.
Lily U.
San Diego
I really like the way my foundation looked after using this brush. I loved how it looked with cream foundation and liquid. The only thing is I have to use more product because it goes inside of the brush.
Victoria W.
Woodstock, MD
Morphe brushes are amazing! They are such great quality for a low price and they’re long lasting. The round buffer brush is great for foundation and it really makes my makeup look great. Love their brushes
LONKE M.
Parktown
When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blender better ?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Are these brushes worth the money or do the hairs shed
Tatyana P.
I want this brush but I want a dupe one that I don’t have to spend so much money
Brianna Z.
Would you recommend this brush for liquid or powder foundation ?
Desiree A.
Best way to clean this brush?!