BY MORPHE #4 in Eye Makeup Brushes

• Does this brush have a lot of shedding?2 Answers
  • When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blend...7 Answers
Cin D.
Hope Mills
I like to use this brush when I am applying face power it also works well for applying wet foundation. I prefer to use it as a applicator for powder it works great and I am satisfied with the results, it's also very inexpensive.
Nataly C.
I live this brush but I don’t think this one is the brush for me. Sadly I was given it but I no longer use it bc it isn’t the right brush for me:( but morphs brushes are super affordable and most of the time are good quality.
Rebecca G.
Carmichael, CA
I love Morphes brushes. They last so long and the quality is so good espically for how cheep the brushes are. I use this brush almost in a daily basis and would recommend this brush and any brush from morphe they are amazing!
Makenzie K.
Morphe brushes are my absolute favorite, such amazing quality and they apply and blend my products flawlessly. This particular brush I just bought about 2 weeks ago and it hasn't let me down!
Sydney B.
This is my favorite brush for buffing in my foundation. It was really soft, and felt nice on my skin. I have never had a problem blending things out with this brush, unless it is the product itself that is hard to blend.
Taybeauty💄💋 L.
Capon Bridge
My favorite foundation brush by far! It’s so soft and so subtle and just applies your foundation so good! I clean mine once a week and it always goes back to normal and remains soft so I will always be obsessed with it’
Taylore G.
I love Morphe brushes. This brush and the Y6 brush are my favorite go tos! This buffs out my contour and cheekbones so well, it looks like a professional did it! It doesn’t leave the makeup looking streaky, it’s great!
Leslee H.
Norman, OK
I use this brush to contour and bronze. I know it’s not it’s purpose but i like a thicker brush to do my bronze with. I love the texture of the brush and the thickness. It’s a great brush!
Noel G.
Buchanan
Wow this brush is amazing, It is so soft. I use this brush every time I do makeup . Yes there's good value , and no it's not pricey. It's very easy to use to apply makeup. Overall I would recommend this to anyone ..
Allie W.
Abingdon, VA
Favorite brush brand and I love the gilded series. I use this to blend bronzer and it works like a dream. As the owner of a out 30 morphe brushes all I can say is yes, yes, yes try them all. I'm a morphe girl for life.
LONKE M.
Parktown
When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blender better ?
Brianna Z.
Would you recommend this brush for liquid or powder foundation ?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Are these brushes worth the money or do the hairs shed
Tatyana P.
I want this brush but I want a dupe one that I don’t have to spend so much money
Desiree A.
Best way to clean this brush?!