BY MORPHE #7 in Eye Makeup Brushes

• Does this brush have a lot of shedding?2 Answers
  • When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blend...6 Answers
Taylor H.
Nashville, TN
Love the morphe brushes! I really wish there was an easier way to clean these brushes though. I use this brush almost everyday and I do not regrets the purchase whatsoever.
Rachael C.
This brush is my all time favorite buffing brush. It’s dense and soft. It’s give you the most flawless look when using it. It’s so affordable for the quality you are receiving. It also doesn’t shed.
Kenzie T.
High end feel for a low end price! Apply your foundation with a luxury type brush without breaking the bank. I use it for applying foundation and buffs my full coverage foundation in with ease. Zero streaks is a total steal for a foundation brush.
Emily A.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love the density of this brush . I do wish the brush was a tiny bit softer but I love how they blend out foundation and concealer and contour. It is very affordable. I definitely recommend this brush to others
Alyssa G.
oregon, OH
morphe has AMAZING products!! i love their brushes and makeup and it's such reasonable pricing. i use this brush to apply foundation but it's also good for blending in cream contour/highlight, highly recommend!
makeupbybennie S.
Livermore, CA
I love love this brush for applying liquid or powder foundation ,the bristles are dense and super soft ,it blends the product in ur sling so beautifully,hands down morphe has the best affordable brushes ever .
Julie P.
Kingsport
I use this brush for buffing on my foundations when I am not using a beauty sponge. It is just awesome. Leaves a flawless application once the blending process is done. Wonderful brush for foundations.
Tatianna J.
This whole set is amazing. You will not regret purchasing the whole entire set. I absolutely adore the color. I love this brush for applying my foundation. It gives the most beautiful finish and it’s easy to clean with no shedding.
Cin D.
Hope Mills
I like to use this brush when I am applying face power it also works well for applying wet foundation. I prefer to use it as a applicator for powder it works great and I am satisfied with the results, it's also very inexpensive.
Nataly C.
I live this brush but I don’t think this one is the brush for me. Sadly I was given it but I no longer use it bc it isn’t the right brush for me:( but morphs brushes are super affordable and most of the time are good quality.
LONKE M.
Parktown
When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blender better ?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Are these brushes worth the money or do the hairs shed
Brianna Z.
Would you recommend this brush for liquid or powder foundation ?
Zena D.
Dublin
At the moment I’m using a Morphe Y7 brush for my foundation and although the brush is good quality it leaves brush stroke marks on my face no matter how much I blend! Can someone help me find a foundation brush that doesn’t do this? I’ve heard the Morphe Y6 is good but I’m not sure 💗💗💗 Morphe Y7 Round Buffer Brush
Cirea C.
Toledo
Does this brush have a lot of shedding?