BY MORPHE #7 in Eye Makeup Brushes

• Does this brush have a lot of shedding?2 Answers
  • When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blend...6 Answers
Mica J.
Olive Branch, MS
I use this to bronze my skin and it works great!! I bought it online from Morphe. It works great to blend out anything and I use it daily. It’s dense but super soft. I have no complaints and would highly recommend!
Kyla H.
Riverside, CA
I love this buffer brush for wiping off my setting powder after I bake and I must say after buying cheap brushes for so long I’m going to start buying strictly morphe!!
Lauren G.
Grand Island
I love this brush!! The bristles are very soft and it is a great value!! It doesn’t hurt my face at all. I purchased mine on the morphe website and I use it everyday!! I am very satisfied with this brush!!
cindy d.
Clanton, AL
I know morphe gets a lot of hate for some reason, but I adore morphe. Their brushes are so amazing. I've never had much problem with them shedding (maybe a hair or two on one or two brushes), any of the brushes I've tried have blended perfectly, packed on color great and done what I've wanted them to do. Some of the brushes can get a bit steep in price in my opinion (in terms of being morphe).
Mo🥀
This brush is so good I love it it reminds me of a elf brush I bought it online it’s better then most brushes hands down combination skin is what I have. I recommend
member-7f9ce
This brush is really soft, and it really satisfying to use it in your face. I use it everyday. I bought this brush online. And it really don’t disappoint my expectations. Yes I’m recommend you guys to use this brush.
Amanda S.
Louisville , KY
This brush from Morphe is perfect for blending out foundation. Morphe is the only brand of brushes that I purchase now. The prices are great and the quality is too.
Carolyn M.
Oroville, CA
I love using the to put my foundation on it blend it out seamlessly and using less make up for a perfect application no streaks and it doesnt bsorb alot of product
Autumn F.
I love using this brush to apply and blend out my foundation. It gives my foundation such a beautiful finish. The bristles are super soft and I am obsessed with the yellow gold color. I will definitely be buying more of yellow gold collection.
Maria C.
Tuscumbia, AL
Morphe has the BEST brushes! They blend effortlessly! They are expensive so I use them for things other than what they’re supposed to be. These are my go to brushes anytime I do my makeup! If you have extra money, I recommend these!
LONKE M.
Parktown
When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blender better ?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Are these brushes worth the money or do the hairs shed
Brianna Z.
Would you recommend this brush for liquid or powder foundation ?
Zena D.
Dublin
At the moment I’m using a Morphe Y7 brush for my foundation and although the brush is good quality it leaves brush stroke marks on my face no matter how much I blend! Can someone help me find a foundation brush that doesn’t do this? I’ve heard the Morphe Y6 is good but I’m not sure 💗💗💗 Morphe Y7 Round Buffer Brush
Cirea C.
Toledo
Does this brush have a lot of shedding?