Morphe Y7 Round Buffer Brush uploaded by Mica J.Morphe Y7 Round Buffer Brush uploaded by Crystal B.Morphe Y7 Round Buffer Brush uploaded by Nakita T.

BY MORPHE #4 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Michele N.
I bought this brush on the recommendations of a beauty guru on YouTube named Laura Lee. She ALWAYS applies her foundation's with this brush and I never saw brush strokes on her face.
This brush is in fact amazing for applying foundation's! It is not hard or scratchy on the face and it blends out your foundation easily and smoothly WITHOUT leaving behind brush strokes! To me personally I find it...a pain to have taken time to blend in foundation with a brush only to have to use a beauty sponge to blend some more to get rid of brush strokes left behind...and with this brush from Morphe you don't have to do any additional blending!
Lauren B.
Horsham, PA
BEST BRUSHES! Morphe is one of the only makeup brushes I have consistantly used over the years. They have every brush you could ever want and made from everything from synthetic to mink. I have some brushes that are 2-3 years old and still going strong. The bristles don't fall out and they are so soft. Some of the best, high quality brushes I have ever used and you can't beat their prices. Also, a lot of youtubers like Laura Lee, Kathleen Lights and Nikkia Joy all have discount codes which helps so much and makes them worth the money!
Saryna G.
Covina
I first saw a lot of YouTubers using this brush and I really wanted to try it out. So one day I went to the Morphe store and picked up a couple of brushes including the Y7 Buffer Brush! I would recommend applying liquid foundation with this brush. It applies my foundation evenly and flawless and it even gets in creases like around your nose area. It leaves no streaks on your face. It is dense and very soft so it is a comfortable brush for your face.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
I have a love hate relationship with this brush. It was my favorite foundation brush. It works great and made my makeup look airbrush. But once I cleaned it, it started falling apart. I would rather pay more for brush that would last me for years than have to constantly repurchase brushes from the brands that won’t even last me 6 months. This isn’t the only Morphe brush this has happened to me with. It’s hit & miss. Disappointing.
Kat S.
Great selection of brushes. Soft texture, makes for easy application. Their brushes do not soak up product which is great! Very affordable, I havent tried all of their brushes but an ulta recently opened up near me and they carry morphe so I'm excited to try more of their products including their shadows, I previously purchased my brushes from their site. I would recommend!
Jazzmyn H.
Palm Coast, FL
I love all of my Gilded collection brushes but this one stands out the most. They’re all ridiculously soft even after having them for over a year and none of them have shed. This one is my favorite for applying foundation both Liquid and powder! It feels nice on the skin and blends everything out wonderfully! I always recommend the Gilded brushes!
Hannah L.
Azusa, CA
I LOVE this brush for applying my foundation! It is so soft and smooth on the skin, and it doesn't soak up any of my foundation. This brush does a wonderful job of distributing the product evenly across my face. Very affordable brush-- Morphe never disappoints! I used to apply my makeup with a beauty sponge before I had this brush, but now I will forever be using this to apply my foundation!
Jamilyn B.
This makes my skin very smooth. I have large pores and I have to buff out my make up in order to get that airbrush look. I have tried several different brushes and it seemed as though they only pushed my make up around. I love this brush and I am planning to purchase their contour brush soon, I am expecting the same great results with that. I definitely recommend this brush.
Carrie C.
Coraopolis, PA
Absolutely love this whole line of brushes. They are a bit cheaply made, but they work really well. They do the trick for what they’re made for. This is a great brush for buffing on liquid foundation. I think Murphy is a great value for the money. I definitely recommend the bundle of gold brushes
Marina L.
The best buffer brush I have found. It's stiff but yes it puts on my foundation like butter. It can normally find them on sale on their website too so that's a plus. I have wanted to try the morphe brush subscription box which sends 4 to 5 brushes a month but I haven't tried that out
Zena D.
Dublin
At the moment I’m using a Morphe Y7 brush for my foundation and although the brush is good quality it leaves brush stroke marks on my face no matter how much I blend! Can someone help me find a foundation brush that doesn’t do this? I’ve heard the Morphe Y6 is good but I’m not sure 💗💗💗 Morphe Y7 Round Buffer Brush
Jennifer G.
Moxee, WA
desiree A.
Best way to clean this brush?!