BY MORPHE #4 in Eye Makeup Brushes

• Does this brush have a lot of shedding?2 Answers
  • When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blend...7 Answers
Saryna G.
Covina
I first saw a lot of YouTubers using this brush and I really wanted to try it out. So one day I went to the Morphe store and picked up a couple of brushes including the Y7 Buffer Brush! I would recommend applying liquid foundation with this brush. It applies my foundation evenly and flawless and it even gets in creases like around your nose area. It leaves no streaks on your face. It is dense and very soft so it is a comfortable brush for your face.
Jazzmyn H.
Palm Coast, FL
I love all of my Gilded collection brushes but this one stands out the most. They’re all ridiculously soft even after having them for over a year and none of them have shed. This one is my favorite for applying foundation both Liquid and powder! It feels nice on the skin and blends everything out wonderfully! I always recommend the Gilded brushes!
Angela E.
Lancaster, CA
This is part of a brush set I purchased around Christmas time. They all work very well and I tend to use most of them on a daily basis. They are a bit expensive but yet still less than other brush sets. Some of the hairs do fall out when I'm applying foundation or powders but nothing too major to keep me from recommending them.
Jamilyn B.
This makes my skin very smooth. I have large pores and I have to buff out my make up in order to get that airbrush look. I have tried several different brushes and it seemed as though they only pushed my make up around. I love this brush and I am planning to purchase their contour brush soon, I am expecting the same great results with that. I definitely recommend this brush.
Wendolin A.
San Antonio , TX
I am sooooo happy..this is my first foundation brush I have always used beauty blenders... I had seen Diana’s you tube video she said it was one of her favorite brushes....so I decided to order it and give it a try...I’m so in love...love love the way it blends my foundation 😍😍 I so wanna order one for my sister she thinks brushes leaves streakes on your face
Laura G.
Holy goodness this brush is magical!! I got the Laura Lee essentials brush set and she swears by this brush, and as soon as I used it it was immediately by new favorite brush. Super clean, soft, doesn’t leave brush strokes and leaves a nice airbrush look. It is so easy to blend and move product and even better it doesn’t soak it all up! Amazing must have.
Michele N.
I bought this brush on the recommendations of a beauty guru on YouTube named Laura Lee. She ALWAYS applies her foundation's with this brush and I never saw brush strokes on her face.
This brush is in fact amazing for applying foundation's! It is not hard or scratchy on the face and it blends out your foundation easily and smoothly WITHOUT leaving behind brush strokes! To me personally I find it...a pain to have taken time to blend in foundation with a brush only to have to use a beauty sponge to blend some more to get rid of brush strokes left behind...and with this brush from Morphe you don't have to do any additional blending!
Carrie S.
Westbrook, ME
The absolute best foundation brush! If I want super full coverage I use this to bounce and press in my foundation, If I want a little bit lighter coverage I bounce then blend in small circles and its beautiful everytime! Do not be afraid of foundation brushes like this, they're truly amazing, and the price is right!
Kaela B.
Statesboro
I use this brush to apply my liquid foundation. This brush applies my foundation flawlessly. It is so affordable and a great value for what you get. I use this to apply my foundation daily. I am very satisfied with this brush would recommend to any liquid foundation loves that prefer a brush application!
Madeline C.
Doylestown
I love this brush. It blends everything out amazingly. There are many alternatives but I think this is better. I use this brush everyday. It is pricey but it is totally worth it and I totally recommend purchasing it
LONKE M.
Parktown
When using liquid foundation , is a brush or beauty blender better ?
Brianna Z.
Would you recommend this brush for liquid or powder foundation ?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Are these brushes worth the money or do the hairs shed
Tatyana P.
I want this brush but I want a dupe one that I don’t have to spend so much money
Desiree A.
Best way to clean this brush?!