Morphe Y4 Deluxe Angle Blush Brush uploaded by regine c.

BY MORPHE #4 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Crispina V.
Overall, the quality of these brushes is quite excellent. The bristles are soft, the design is nice. Beside that, I have some complaints about these brushes as well. When I first cleanse it, a lot of bristles from the duo fibre, larger shader, and the powder brush fellout. According to the brush guide, it suggests me to spot cleanse it before the first use, but I deep cleansed it instead just because I prefer deep clean rather than spot clean. I'm pretty sure I did everything correctly. I have read the brush guide, and watched several videos on how to wash your makeup brushes from Michelle Phan, Blair Fowler, Kandee Johnson, etc. I even bought the brush guards to properly protect and store these brushes. However, the duo fibre, larger shader, and the powder brush keep shedding bristles crazily. Also, after the first clean, the foundation brush seems to loss its softness. The bristles feel completely different than the first time I feel it when I first got the kit. Whenever I use it to apply my foundation, it tends topoke my skin, and my skin gets a little bit irritated from that. Also after the first clean, the tapered blending brush kinda lost its original shape/form. The tip of the bristles used to be fluffy and spread out at the end, but now the bristles are kinda closed inward, which makes the brush lost its original shape/form. Despite those three problems above, I'm absolutely in love with the rest.
Caiden A.
Mesquite
This brush is actually really good when you want to stamp on a contour and get a precise line that doesn’t require much cleaning up. For blush, though, it’s almost too fluffy and you have to build the blush color up. Again, if you like to stamp in your cheek powders, I think it’s amazing, but just brushing it on, it’s almost too fluffy and you have to build it up.
Melanie B.
Quality brushes at a reasonable price, in my opinion makeup brushes that are good are hard to come by especially for a reasonable price. I would recommend trying out these brushes before spending a ton of money on some of the high end brushes. These brushes are really good for someone who is just starting to get into make up /makeup application.
Thee S.
Tucson
This brush is a part of the Gilded collection I love how the tapered brush is angled it definitely be able to get in the kind of in the grooves where you would like to Contour so it definitely places the product very precisely the bristles are very soft morphe is definitely one of the best brush Brands out there would highly
Ami S.
Berwyn, IL
Such a good blush brush! I love that it’s angled and the that bristles are not too densely packed. It applies so smoothly and gives a nice even distribution of color on the cheeks. I would definitely recommend this brush and more morphe brushes to anyone curious about the brand.
Salina L.
Plumas Lake, CA
Very impressed by the quality of this blush brush. Incredibly soft. Applies blush to my cheeks beautifully and easily able to blend it out like a dream. Overall I’m extremely happy with my purchase and I couldn’t have chosen a better blush brush for the price. Once again Morphe didn’t disappoint :)
Summer D.
Lexington, SC
Love this angled blush brush! I have two and even use one for contour on my cheeks sometimes. Morphe brushes have awesome packaging and are so soft as well as applying the product so beautiful! They have the best price point for such amazing brushes too!! Worth every penny!!!
katelyn y.
Minnesota
This morphe y4 angle brushes is very good. Blends out nice and the brushes are very soft. I love morphe brushes so much that I think I own all of their brushes. I highly recommend this angle brush to anyone out there. Even if its a but expensive but it still worth it.
Brandy D.
Morphs has the best brushes! This blush brush is perfectly cut so that you get just the flushed look that is perfect. Not too much. I use this quite often. It takes the easiest touch to the pan and cheek to get an intense color payoff. Very dense but not too much.
Megan W.
Imperial, MO
Morphe brushes are fantastic. I own several sets of them and they are soft and do not shed easily. Ordering is quick and painless, supports an indie brand, and is affordable. Highly recommend their brushes.
Toxi A.
How do these blend? Are they duo fiber?