BY MORPHE

Morphe Y4 Deluxe Angle Blush Brush

Start your review of Morphe Y4 Deluxe Angle Blush Brush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Love, love, love morphe brushes! somehow they manage to make great quality brushes and keep the price super friendly and affordable which I love. If you’re like me, you use them often and wash them often but that means they wear, this is such good quality and affordable that they last a while and replacing them doesn’t hurt your wallet !
Cumming, GA
These brushes are fairly soft, which is good.Yet i was sad to see they weren't very dense - and concluded that the BIGGEST issue was really the length of the bristles. Most of the brushes had the ferrule down so low that it made the brush kind of floppy, and didn't allow for proper product placement/blending. There was a slight amount of dye released during washing, and a fair amount of bristles loss during both washing and makeup application.
Reno, NV
This is my go to brush for contouring with bronzer. The angled brush helps keep the blend angled especially on cheeks bones and it blends well. Also a great quality brush with a lower price point. Doesnt shed and washes well
Winder, GA
Any brush of Morphe’s is amazing. Don’t worry about your bristles falling out or bending. These brushes have been through everything in my makeup collection and I haven’t had one problem with them.
This is one of my favorite blush brushes. It’s so soft, easy to use. It deposits color beautifully every time. It never sheds. I use it every day and I would recommend it to other blush users in a heart beat! I would buy again.
Quality brushes at a reasonable price, in my opinion makeup brushes that are good are hard to come by especially for a reasonable price. I would recommend trying out these brushes before spending a ton of money on some of the high end brushes. These brushes are really good for someone who is just starting to get into make up /makeup application.
San Jose , CA
Best this ever for blending both powder and also my cream to powder cosmetics. You Literally cannot go wrong with morphe brushes and their quality. I got this FINALLY as a Xmas gift in a set but would have bought the whole gilded set by myself if I didn’t. The bristles are so soft and easy to clean. It’s amazing to look at and use this beauty!
Conroe, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush for applying my bronzer/blush! It is so soft and gives me such an airbrushed finish! For the price point these are amazing quality brushes! I will continue to buy this brush over and over due to it being so amazing! I always recommend this brush!! I use it everyday, so I have multiples!! Obsessed!!
Awesome brush to help with contouring the cheeks! I usually use this and then blend out with a beauty blender to get that flawless blended look! I would definitely recommend morphe brushes... they are very good quality!
I use this for my blush application and it is my favorite brush! It distributes the product evenly and blends my bronzer and blush to look as one, no harsh lines with this brush! I would recommend and repurchase!
W321 S3932 Sadie Lane Waukesha Wisconsin
Could you bronze with this brush?
Southern Pnes, NC
Who else love this brush?
carson
How do I get this product?

Morphe Y4 Deluxe Angle Blush Brush

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email