BY MORPHE #10 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Morphe Y3 Pro Pointed Powder Brush
  • "This is easily my most used brush. It is so soft and blends absolutely anything ! It’s very affordable and I use this for all things. Blush bronzer powder ! I would repurchase and I would recommend to friends and family." in 30 reviews
  • "This is my go to brush for setting my under eye area with powder. My sister in law uses hers for contouring so it definitely has a multi function purpose! I love the gold bundle and how nice the brush feels on the skin." in 28 reviews
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
This brush is extremely versatile, I will give it that. I personally use this brush to set my under eye area if I don’t have the patience for baking. It’s soft, fluffy, easily transfers powder to your face without a fuss. My only concern is that I haven’t been able to find this brush in stores (ULTA recently started selling Morphe brushes YAY!) so I had to order this babe online. This loses one star because honestly why wait for something in the mail when there are duped in the drugstore that are right there for you to buy and use immediately?
Ashlyn C.
Tucson, AZ
Gorgeous brush! The gold color makes it look so luxurious. The bristles are so soft and flexible yet dense enough to be able to powder my under eye. Bristles do not shed even after/during washing it. The ferrule has not come loose either. It is super affordable and can save even more money with any influencer code. I highly recommend this brush.
Caiden A.
Mesquite
I love this brush. Again, I’ll use it sometimes to brush away bake on my face or under my eyes because it can get in the corner underneath the eye and actually get all the powder off. The only problem I have ever had with this one is that it’s the only brush in the collection that has shedded on me.
Autumn T.
I bought this brush after someone I watch on YouTube brought it up and I am I love I use this brush and many of morphe’s brushes every time I use makeup. These brushes are the only ones I use and I love them and am obsessed! The brush is so soft and feels so nice and applies beautifully!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,095 reviews
The Morphe Y3 Pro Pointed Powder Brush is my go to brush for removing my Setting powders after I have been baking. It is very fluffy and yet stiff at the same time. Stiff in a good way! It removes all of the extra powder effortlessly! I also use it to remove any fall out under my eyes from eyeshadows etc. so if you are looking for a brush that does all of theses things then look no further, this is the brush for you!
Madeline B.
Tewksbury, MA
This brush is my go to for contour! Love how soft the bristles are and how well they pick up product! Super easy to blend in my contour and use powder! Great price as always- Morphe is known for high quality yet affordable brushes and this brush is no different!
Melanie D.
hialeah
Love morphe in general . Everything they’ve put out has been a success for me . This brush is really nice , the quality and packaging is to die for . Love this specifically for packing on powder under neath the eyes .
Isabella C.
This is a brilliant brush to “bake” and/or apply a highlighting shade or a contour shade to the cheek bones. It can have many uses which I love. The price is super reasonable as well. The handle is sturdy but not too heavy! I got mine from their website!
Liz L.
New York , NY
I bought this after hearing Laura lee talk about it all of the time. I’m so glad I did. It fits under the eye perfectly to apply setting powder after I apply my concealer. It also applies great around the nose where I tend to get really oily.
Christin Z.
Watertown, Sd
I was hoping this brush would be better than it was. It didn’t hold powder very good even when wet. I used it to bake my under eye and the product wouldn’t go on the brush or onto my face. It is a very good price but the quality is lacking.
Madalina P.
Burton upon Trent
Cassandra L.
Toronto
How do you compare this with the Real Techniques Contour brush?? (RT brush is in yellow packaging and has a similar shape)I already own the RT one, do I still need this one?