Morphe Y3 Pro Pointed Powder Brush uploaded by emma o.Morphe Y3 Pro Pointed Powder Brush uploaded by MadelineCope C.Morphe Y3 Pro Pointed Powder Brush uploaded by Kate U.

BY MORPHE #21 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Morphe Y3 Pro Pointed Powder Brush
  • "This is easily my most used brush. It is so soft and blends absolutely anything ! It’s very affordable and I use this for all things. Blush bronzer powder ! I would repurchase and I would recommend to friends and family." in 30 reviews
  • "This is my go to brush for setting my under eye area with powder. My sister in law uses hers for contouring so it definitely has a multi function purpose! I love the gold bundle and how nice the brush feels on the skin." in 28 reviews
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
This brush is extremely versatile, I will give it that. I personally use this brush to set my under eye area if I don’t have the patience for baking. It’s soft, fluffy, easily transfers powder to your face without a fuss. My only concern is that I haven’t been able to find this brush in stores (ULTA recently started selling Morphe brushes YAY!) so I had to order this babe online. This loses one star because honestly why wait for something in the mail when there are duped in the drugstore that are right there for you to buy and use immediately?
Ivette A.
Bronx, NY
Love love love this brush for blush and bronzers. It just gives u an even finish. The brush color is so elegant looking as well and its not pricey at all like all the rest of @morphebrushes. The quality is amazing in these brushes tho and u can always score a discount as well which also helps. I would recommend this brush to anyone looking for a precise flawless blush and or bronzer finish. Also can be used to set your face and concealer atleast i have used it for that as well and its worked amazing.
Rachel V.
Louisville, KY
I love this brush! I use this brush sometimes for bronzer or for when setting my face with powder. This is such a great company. The quality of the brushes are flawless. The brushes are super soft and the prices of the brushes are just amazing. Only great things to say about this brand.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The Morphe Y3 Pro Pointed Powder Brush is my go to brush for removing my Setting powders after I have been baking. It is very fluffy and yet stiff at the same time. Stiff in a good way! It removes all of the extra powder effortlessly! I also use it to remove any fall out under my eyes from eyeshadows etc. so if you are looking for a brush that does all of theses things then look no further, this is the brush for you!
sara g.
this brush is so beautiful and soft. i can’t. i actually have the whole collection and i love them all. they are so luxurious feeling but they are actually on the cheaper end for brushes. i love that a brand can do that. although morphie is an “indiel” brand they are very well known
Steph W.
Maspeth
All the morphe brushes I have tried have worked really well. They apply product perfectly, which I was shocked by because they are so reasonably priced. I use their brush sets daily and have gotten rid of many of my old lesser quality brushes since getting some.
Alexis G.
Fort Benning, GA
This brush for me is mainly used for powder u see my eyes after I applied my concealer it dose a great job of not making it look caked up under my eyes and Iv never had a problem with Bristles falling out over all I really enjoy using this brush for my powder under my eyes and even when I bake my contour
Mandi L.
kansas city
This brush is great for setting your under eye, or for contouring under the cheekbone. It does pick up a lot of product, and as long as you tap it off it’s fine. I would definitely recommend this because it’s sturdy, but not too heavy, also your able to use this heavy handed and it not patch makeup up.
Isabella C.
This is a brilliant brush to “bake” and/or apply a highlighting shade or a contour shade to the cheek bones. It can have many uses which I love. The price is super reasonable as well. The handle is sturdy but not too heavy! I got mine from their website!
Ashanty C.
I Love morphe brushes the bristles are always so soft and feel really nice on the skin there is never any shedding while I'm applying product. I like to use this for loose powder under the eye to brighten and also to wipe away powder after baking.