BY MORPHE #82 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Morphe Y2 Tapered Powder Brush
  • "Even thought this is a powder brush, it helps me to apply my blush and bronzer very very good 😍 So love morphe" in 7 reviews
  • "Amazing brush great quality holds up good have had the brush for a couple years and it’s still like brand new picks up the products nice great for contour great price it’s like a high end brush for a cheap price" in 6 reviews
Christine Y.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
Great brush! I had always heard amazing things about morphe brushes and had purchased their eye shadows before so I thought why not? I use this to apply my powder foundation(at the moment I use the mac pressed powder) and I love the coverage it gives me. I am not a full coverage queen so I love when a brush gives a light amount of coverage(not too light though). I can cover up my blemishes without covering my freckles and I LOVE that. Totally recommend trying their brushes and I will definitely be trying other ones in the future!
Brittany O.
I bought the Jaclyn hill collection from Morphe and it was the best investment for me. I love a good blending brush and she has plenty in her collection. Only downfall I would say for Morphe brushes are shedding(in some brushes not all) mainly in their bigger brushes. But I also throw my brushes around and I’m not careful. So maybe if you’re not rough with your brushes the shedding wouldn’t be an issue.
Caiden A.
Mesquite
Again not my favorite but I have tried this with contour and it’s pretty good. For translucent powder? Not really. It’s a dense brush and if I’m going to bake, I’ll use my beauty blender or a powder puff. With this brush it’s almost difficult to blend anything out because of how dense it is, but it does work good when you want a darker or more pigmented contour for, say, a night out, drag makeup, etc.
Madison S.
Westminster , CA
I LOVE all of the brushes from the guilded collection. I got turned onto Morphe brushes from Laura Lee, the first brush I used was a Morphe Y6 brush to blend out my foundation and I was so impressed I wanted to buy the whole guided collection but couldn’t afford it. I bought a few brushes here and there and I am so impressed. I won’t use any other make up brushes now. Morphe is amazing.
Sarah B.
Samson
I love all of morph brushes. I found out about the morphe brand because of manny & Laura lee both beauty gurus from YouTube they use morpe. I bought it online using Laura’s code. I have oily skin and this helps so good. I would buy it again because it’s such a good brush
Beauty B.
Hollywood , FL
I usually use the Y2 for my foundation only when I want a natural beat face :) I bought my brush online having combination prone skin. Being that it’s the medal collection it was pricey and if course I would buy again
Danielle S.
Davie, FL
All of Morphes’ brushes are amazing! These are one of the first brushes I heard about for an inexpensive price. The quality is amazing dense but very soft. I recommend these brushes to all of my family & friends whenever they’re looking for brushes!
Destiny G.
New York
Any gold “y” brush is the best brush in morphe , its more expensive than the other brushes but morphe itself is still inexpensive, the gold y brush set is the best quality brushes ive ever tried i need to buy so much more to complete my collection
April H.
Pensacola , FL
I received a Morphe brush set for Christmas the year before last! My set is aqua with pink brush ends. They’re absolutely gorgeous! The brushes stay so soft and I haven’t had any fall out from the brush ends. These apply your makeup so nicely. I’m a huge fan!
Yerelyn R.
Paterson, NJ
I adore these brushes. First because I’m a gold lover & the quality of the brushes are great. They are sooo soft and I love how they blend in my makeup. Morphe brushes are one of my favorites. So satisfied with these brushes!