BY MORPHE #32 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Carolina S.
Union City , NJ
I’m a big fan of morphe brushes, but this is one is one of my top favorites! The bristles are super soft and what I love about this specific brush is that it picks up plenty of products and distributes it evenly all over your face
McKenna G.
Lubbock, TX
This powder brush helps me achieve so many great looks. I like to apply powder over my foundation and it applies so evenly and smoothly without picking up any of my liquid foundation. You can even double it to add bronzer all over for a natural glow look.
kimmy l.
HOUSTON, TX
This Morphe brush is extremely soft. It picks and hold foundation pretty good. The blend liquid or powder application evenly and quick. It is one of my favorite brush.
The price is a little bit high but it is worth for the price.
Sydney S.
Kirkwood, MO
Morphe has my favorite Brushes!! They are incredible, I have had mine for what seems like forever (maybe over a year??) and it still hasn’t fallen apart. It blends things so well and the bristles are super soft!!
Shana W.
Prairieville, LA
The Morphe Y2 Tapered Powder Brush is a must have. I own several brushes but this is my go to brush. It’s very effective and gives me a flawless finish. It was very affordable. I recommend this brush...two thumbs up!
Madison L.
All morphe brushes are always my go to. It is such an affordable price and I think that the brush is so pretty you can have it out without issues. It does what it says it does but with amazing precision!
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
The Y2 Morphe tapered powder brush is part of a complete set of brushes I have by Morphe. They are beautiful and soft and absolutely amazing. It applies powder effortlessly and flawlessly!
Janeigne N.
Favorite brush for when I want to use a brush for my foundation this really leaves absolutely no brush streaks at all I purchased this on the morphe website and I’m very impressed because I normally reach for a beauty sponge but this brush really changed things for me !
Katie G.
I love all Morphe products, especially this brush! This sets your powder perfect and evenly. But my favorite part about it is the price! Good quality, better price!
Aleksey S.
I love morphe! Their brushes are my favorite!!! This one is amazing for almost everything, blending or baking my under eyes. I swear by this brush!!