Morphe Y19 Pointed Blender Brush uploaded by Sammie G.Morphe Y19 Pointed Blender Brush uploaded by Zeinab S.

BY MORPHE #2 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Madison C.
New Hyde Park, NY
For the price this blending brush from Morphe is an amazing product. I can always rely on Morphe to provide excellent quality products without having to break the bank on a single item. I would highly recommend this brush to anyone, from beginners to experts because it is so easy to blend with. It’s a great brush to have in your makeup collection!
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love supporting local indie brands that support a person not corporation. Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!
Ariana E.
Orlando , FL
just received this product today and I was so pleasantly surprised! While I usually prefer the feel of it I always go for because of longevity. After giving this bad boy a run through, I feel like this is the best of both worlds! Great longevity in a super comfortable, soft formula. I was super happy with. I love this, and while this may not have been one I picked up on my own, I already know it will be a daily staple for me. Instant love! *I received this product complimentary for review purposes, the opinions, however, are 100% my own.
Daniela B.
Lindenwold , NJ
Morphe brushes are amazing. Just with all brushes after a wash you might see some fall out but it does not stop it from doing its job. Mostly all the brush that I have are from morphe. They have a ton of variety different colors different texture. They are truly the best brush to have in your collection.
Karina C.
Julissa P.
Brownsville, TX
I’m obsessed with the gold collection from Morphe especially the blending brushes for the eyes 😩😩 Even though i have a lot of blending brushes. I can’t stop buying a lot of the same brushes. And this blending brush ( Y19 ) just makes a lot of miracle. It’s such a good quality and the packaging is so cute
Candi H.
Prosperity , SC
I've tried a few of the morphe brushes but this one is by far my favorite. Helps with blending my shadow to perfection , I've had no trouble with shedding even after cleaning and is one of the most reasonable companies around for finding great brushes and eyeshadow palettes with pigmentation that is out of this world...All without breaking the bank!
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
Best blending brush! I love Morphe brushes. Hands down they are the softest brushes I’ve ever tried. I love how long they can last you. How beautifully they blend your eyeshadow. They are super easy to work with. I love this collection because the brushes look so fancy. All I have to say is good things about this brush and brand.
Vicky D.
Canton, TX
I love every single Morphe brush that I own! But this one is by far the absolute best, it blends flawlessly and I would recommend it to everyone! It's especially good for people who are impatient when blending! Great job, Morphe! Keep it up with the wonderful brushes.
Sarah S.
All of morphe brushes are amazing quality and they blend out makeup like a dream! This brush blends out your eyeshadow perfectly and it picks up so much product and morphe brushes are so cheap so why buy anything else when you can spend like $10 on amazing brushes.