BY MORPHE #9 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Karley P.
This is one of my favorite brushes out of all of my collection. I’ve seen a lot like this design but this brand’s brushes are by far my favorite! I’ve actually owned several of this type of brush because of its fantastic ability to blend and smooth out my crease colors!
Emily C.
San Diego, CA
This is my absolute favorite crease brush. The bristles are super soft and they blow out and blend product beautifully. I actually prefer this brush over my high-end expensive brushes. I’ve only thing I wish is that the handles were a little longer on this gilded series, but it’s not enough to knock a star off!
Laura H.
This brush worked fine, but I’ve used better brands. I like double ended brushes to make things easier. I recommend buying a double ended brush because it saves so much time. This brush was affordable and I bought it at Ulta. I would not recommend this brush as there are better ones out there.
Sara K.
Bangor, PA
This is my holy grail crease brush. And when I say holy grail I mean I use it EVERY time I do my eyeshadow. This is the PERFECT brush for blending your initial transition shade into the crease. And for the price you can’t beat it. These last too I’ve had it for over a year now and it’s been used and abused and none of the bristles have frayed.
Brandy D.
Tapered blending fluff brush is perfect for blending out my upper crease area. It is a bit fluffy and it’s blending capabilities are so smooth and flawless. I have combination skin but I always prime my eyelids before applying eyeshadow for a more flawless and silky blend. This brush fits perfectly in the crease as well for blending that out too .
Nereida C.
Mendota, CA
I use this brush everyday for a perfect eye look. I'm a reapeat user for this one. It blends to perfection. Softly blend your crease for a smoother look. I bought it online at the Morphe site. It's perfect. No improvements to be made. It comes in handy for just any type of look!
Alli M.
You can never go wrong with Morphe brushes. I own not than I care to admit. I also believe your tools are your best asset. They have excellent construction, zero shedding, soft when they need to be, and stiff also. They are so reasonably priced. Perfect for beginners and those with advanced skills. I have purchased mine on line.
Makeup
This Morphe brush is pretty good I feel like they could’ve done a little bit more better about this brush online and it applies really good it’s pretty good value I feel like it is a bit pricey and I would definitely buy the special again but there are some problems in this brush I hope they fix in the future.
Kaylee R.
Monticello , NY
I love morphe brushes period! They are amazing quality at such an affordable price! The y7 is my favorite for concealer and powdering small areas believe it or not. Nothing better then a multi function brush and that’s exactly what morphe gives you!
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
I love morphe and their brushes so much, they are all just so amazing. This brush is so soft, it does not shed, and it also blends shadows out so beautifully. This is probably one of the best blending brushes that is out there.