Morphe Y12 Pro Flat Contour Brush uploaded by RandiLynne C.Morphe Y12 Pro Flat Contour Brush uploaded by Adam L.

BY MORPHE

Mehak A.
Dallas
So it basically slurped and bought myself the whole collection and I am obsessed!!! I found out about this collection form Laura Lee and other make up artists and it’s the best brushes everrrrrr and if someone is looking for good quality brushes I always always always say this brand!! This brush is great for Nose contour!!
Zoe J.
Columbia, MD
Hey loves!

If you know me you know I love a good deal especially on brushes! You can buy morphed brushes in sets or individually. I brought this brush by itself for about 6 dollars and I was so happy with this purchase. I use it to blend out my wet contour. It leaves my skin looking lightly chiseled! Highly recommend!
Susan K.
Morgantown
Another great brush from Morphe. I love this brush for applying contour to my face. If you haven’t tried Morphe brushes I would highly recommend you do. They also have a monthly subscription service for brushes and it’s a great way to add to your collection. Each month you receive 3 to 8 brushes. You also have the option to skip a month.
Alexis 💄.
Port Arthur
This is a really good brush for precision placement of your contour! You’ll still need another brush to blend it out more. But this makes it super easy to place the line. I bought it in a set and it was relatively inexpensive.
Alexis D.
Colorado
I have never used the gold collection from morphe but I couldn't find the ones I have. The ones I have used are quite good some of them are a little bit cheap but some of them I bought under $10 so it makes sense. All I really care about is that they can apply cosmetics and that they don't poke me with the bristles
RandiLynne C.
Greenfield, Massachusetts
I love morphe brushes. I own the whole gilded gold set and most of the rose gold set plus a few others. They are my favorite brushes. They are soft, dense, do their job beautifully, are inexpensive, and look so beautiful on my vanity. I cannot recommend them enough!

As always follow me and I'll follow you back. Let's help each other get VoxBoxes!
Maria E.
Fullerton
Love morphe brushes the price and quality are amazing and I literally use this brush anytime I’m going to do my makeup it’s very easy to use and it gets the work done I recommend it to everyone literally one of the best
Danita C.
My go to contour brush. Whether I want to look extremely hungry or slightly contoured, I grab this. It's soft on the skin but stiff enough to get the job done. Cleans easily and quickly. The weight is very light which almost feels cheap but I haven't had any issues with breakage or anything. The only other thing negative i can say is the brush number stamped on it fades after a while. Over all, I really like it.
Jacky P.
Waco, TX
I love this brush to contour my face. It makes my contour super precise. Although the brush is a bit too small. And it’s a really dense brush so you can’t really blend with it. I apply my contour with this brush then go in with another to blend.
CG S.
Los Angeles
If a contouring brush or any face brush or eyeshadow brush is what you need, Morphe is the best to go to. This brush has the smoothest bristles I’ve ever felt in a brush and the way it helps you contour is truly amazing. I would recommend 200%