BY MORPHE

Ishita K.
I am quite fond of this brush. This brush is great for precise contouring. I usually use this with powders, and it works out really well. Sometimes other brushes tend to spread my contour to places where it doesn't need to be but this works places my contour right where it needs to be. This is great for contour placement!
Deanna🌹 A.
North Hampton, NH
I use this brush for my contour. The brush itself is amazing, it’s soft and applies my makeup perfectly. I got it at ulta
Eloise M.
St Wilfrids avenue, Leeds
The bristles on this are great, they’re so soft and feel like natural hair bristles but I just really don’t find myself going for this brush a lot at all, I could use this brush to place a contour colour if I wanted a strong contour but definitely couldn’t blend it out with this, good brush if you like a stronger contour.