BY MORPHE

Morphe Y1 Precision Pointed Powder Brush
  • "Love this beautiful brush for face makeup such as contour or even blush. Super soft and applies makeup perfectly" in 21 reviews
  • "Inexpensive great for contouring and bronzing beautiful color nice brush and quality raved about brush" in 20 reviews
Jillian A.
Cornelius
I love this and all other Morphe brushes. I mainly use this brush to apply powder to my under eye region and the sides of my nose. It’s soft enough to where it doesn’t apply too much pressure but also picks up enough product that I can get a good bake going while I finish my eye makeup. In my opinion, Morphe brushes are the best/most affordable brushe brand in that the quality is there and they last but you don’t have to spend $100 on a good set to get the good impacts.
Mia W.
Minneapolis, MN
Morphe brushes are actually one of the best brushes out there a great product great makeup brand I also love their eyeshadow palettes I recommend for anyone who's looking for great quality fibers when it comes to brushes these brushes last forever no shedding of the actual bristles and the brushes are absolutely to die for their so soft and efficient when I use them for my eyeshadow especially it works great it picked up a lot of the pigment and and when I use them for just a full face effect I can see the actual quality of the brushes I recommend for anyone who's looking for absolute great quality and affordable pricing
Kristin V.
Antioch
I like these brushes. They're solid, they look nice, they clean easily and well (no shedding), and they are my fave brushes to use with Colourpop Super Shock Shadows. They let me build slowly which is nice when it's such a pigmented product. I highly recommend for whatever you want to use them for but if you have the SSS from CP or are thinking about getting them, this is a nice brush to compliment.
Mary H.
Huntsville
This is a wonderful pointed powder brush.  It helps applying my makeup.  I find it so easy to use.  This is one of the top quality makeup brushes I've ever owned.  I will continue to buy this brand.  I recommend it to friends and family members.  Can't live without it.
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
I love all of morphes brushes I will only ever buy from them. The quality is always amazing and they last forever! Well worth the price! All of my makeup blends out nice and smooth and they don’t leave any bristles behind. The brushes are soft and easy to clean, as well as they hold up through every cleaning!
Pang H.
Clovis, CA
This Brushes Is So Good To Set Under The Eye With! Also Good To Wipe Off Lose Powder From Your Face! It Is A Easy Brush To Use! It Is My Everyday Brush! I Love This Brush! I Have Two Of This Brush! I Love This Brush! I Also Use The Brush To Contour and Apply Blush! I Recommend It!
Kalynn C.
Agra, OK
I bought the entire guilded set from morphe about 6 months ago. Some I use more than others on a day to day basis, but I have to say, there's not a bad one in the bunch. I love this brush for light blush application. Even if the blush is extremely pigmented, you can tap off the excess, and it will add just a light wash of color.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This is such the perfect brush to use for powder contour or for dusting away any bake that you have on your face. The brush is very soft, and it doesn’t shed, and it also applies/ blends out products like a dream.
Savannah L.
Excelsior Springs
This brush has many uses! I’ve used it for highlighter, setting my face, blush, setting my under eyes. I bought it directly from their site. All orders come fast and it the cutest packaging. I would buy over and over again! I also used the fall into frost pallet for my eyeshadow in this look! Morphe 35F - Fall Into Frost Eyeshadow PaletteMorphe Y1 Precision Pointed Powder BrushMorphe M332 Fluffy Crease
Jenna M.
N Bellmore, NY
My very favorite powder brush! I love this brush for loose powders or even compacted powders! The brush tip is soft and picks up just the right amount of powder product. There is some fall out off of the brush in transit to my face, but I don't mind.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
What would you use this brush for
Lauren Z.
Menifee
Are the bristles soft or coarse???
How does this brush work?