Morphe Y1 Precision Pointed Powder Brush uploaded by Savannah L.Morphe Y1 Precision Pointed Powder Brush uploaded by Ana O.Morphe Y1 Precision Pointed Powder Brush uploaded by Carolin W.

BY MORPHE #24 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Morphe Y1 Precision Pointed Powder Brush
  • "Love this beautiful brush for face makeup such as contour or even blush. Super soft and applies makeup perfectly" in 21 reviews
  • "Inexpensive great for contouring and bronzing beautiful color nice brush and quality raved about brush" in 20 reviews
Rachael A.
This was another gift I was given at my baby shower and I never realized how much a brush can make a difference in the results of your makeup and how your makeup turns out until I received this one brush and then I ordered the whole entire brush collection and was truly overwhelmed and shocked that I didn't learn this sooner
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love supporting local indie brands that support a person not corporation. Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!
Carrie C.
Coraopolis, PA
Absolutely love this whole line of brushes. They are a bit cheaply made, but they work really well. They do the trick for what they’re made for. This is a great brush for adding setting powder underneath the eye area. I think Murphy is a great value for the money. I definitely recommend the bundle of gold brushes
Jessica S.
This is one of my top favorite brushes that I use. I have sensitive skin and this brush is so gentle on it and doesn’t irritate it at all. I personally think it’s a good value for the quality of it. I’m very satisfied and definitely would recommend this brush! Morphe Y1 Precision Pointed Powder Brush
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA
I'm very pleased with all of my Morphe brushes so far. I’ve been using Morphe brushes for about two years now and one thing I’ve always appreciated, is the fact that they keep their products very affordable. This specific brush is lightweight, affordable, and applies makeup seamlessly! Great product.
Mary H.
Huntsville
This is a wonderful pointed powder brush.  It helps applying my makeup.  I find it so easy to use.  This is one of the top quality makeup brushes I've ever owned.  I will continue to buy this brand.  I recommend it to friends and family members.  Can't live without it.
Dominique M.
cheektowaga
I have the whole gold set and i absolutely love it it was a bit pricey but you’ll have every brush your makeup loving self will ever need and i LOVE the color and shape of the brushes! i have had them also a year now and have had no problems what so ever and they do not tarnish which i LOVE!
Pang H.
This Brushes Is So Good To Set Under The Eye With! Also Good To Wipe Off Lose Powder From Your Face! It Is A Easy Brush To Use! It Is My Everyday Brush! I Love This Brush! I Have Two Of This Brush! I Love This Brush! I Also Use The Brush To Contour and Apply Blush! I Recommend It!
Savannah L.
Excelsior Springs
This brush has many uses! I’ve used it for highlighter, setting my face, blush, setting my under eyes. I bought it directly from their site. All orders come fast and it the cutest packaging. I would buy over and over again! I also used the fall into frost pallet for my eyeshadow in this look! Morphe 35F - Fall Into Frost Eyeshadow PaletteMorphe Y1 Precision Pointed Powder BrushMorphe M332 Fluffy Crease
Ishita K.
If you're looking for a good quality power brush, this brush is the way to go. The quality of this brush is amazing. The bristles are soft and don't irritate the skin. It is good for applying setting powder under the eyes and all over the face. I am highly satisfied with this brush.
Lauren Z.
Menifee
Are the bristles soft or coarse???
How does this brush work?