BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • What do you think about this palette I absolutely loveeee...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Iryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
Overall this is a great eyeshadow palette. I like that it is very compact and the shadow range is great - you can do anything from natural eyes, to deep smokey eyes, and also have a pop of color. The quality of the shadows is also great overall, however there are a couple of misses - the mauve in the second row and the black are not as pigmented as they could be, and the green does have a lot of fall out. Considering the price, I definitely recommend this palette.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Super pigmented, creamy. Easy to blend, no crease, no fallout. The Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette is the balm, great for Mua's, Self-taught or beginners.. Gorgeous colors, an I just love how creamy they are. This and the Morphe x jaclyn hill palette are both great an recommend everyone getting both to add to their collections!
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
I have 2, purchase in doubles because I figured this would be a palette that I used and used and would hit pan on instantly. But unfortunately I never ever grab for it 😞 it's beautiful, small and convenient, but has enough colors to create so many looks from natural, smokey, day time, night time, and bold looks! Formula is normal for Morphe Palettes (beside my baby New Jaclyn Hill Dream Palette from Morphe 2017) and the shimmer are super pigmented and buttery and pack so much punch! I'm honestly going to use it more now that I think of it, at least to get one of then some play! Shadows blend well, and great transition and lid colors! I would easily purchase it because I'm a huge Morphe Fan and Collaboration Fan! And if you love Morphe, Kathleen Lights and Collars then it's great! I'm a collector and lover of make up so if it's made, and launched, I purchase it! Lol! Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Elisa R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love the colors and how pigmented each shade is. They blend very well and it's very versatile. I'm looking forward to all the makeup looks a can do with this palette! Today's makeup look. Scroll to see palette.
Jen B.
ORLANDO, FL
The palette is great! The pigments are rich and go on so nice!
They don't have any smell, but feel so smooth.
There are great base colors and the brighter shades are great to compliment any eye color.
The green shade is to die for.
I love experimenting with different looks with this one palette!!!
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
I simply adore the colors and “lights” contained in this alluring palette by morphe ! The pigment is amazing . I purchased on EBay . Morphe never fails this gal. I would highly recommend to any lady seeking a rich , creamy feel shadow that is lasting and has an assortment of matte and shimmers all in one . Never seems to crease or run into one another even when I am wearing for hours. Great product and never too high priced . Side note :When purchasing on EBay please beware of copies and know who and what you are buying love my fellow makeup gurus and want the best for all 💋 Morphe is one of the best today this palette is incredible !
Jasmine B.
Campbelltown
By far one of my favs. Very pigmented. Would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Cristina M.
Honestly it is an amazing palette, the pigmentation is great and the color scheme is great, I'm in love with this palette I've already created to different looks and you can get an everyday look with this palette 💕
Grace L.
Sammamish, WA
I adore this palette! Everything from the color selection to the blending is amazing! The only reason it's four stars is that the packaging is so-so. I understand there's no mirror to keep the price down, but I felt like it could have been a bit nicer looking. As for the actual shadows, they are all very pigmented! The shimmers are metallic and work best when applied with a finger. The two green shades in particular are gorgeous, as well as the golden color. The mattes blend very nicely, my personal favorites are the matte purple shades. You could so many looks with this palette, it's so versatile!! At only 15 dollars, this palette is a must buy!
Brenda S.
Topeka, KS
I totally need to buy an extra of this it is one of my favorites... Blends well, super pigmented, and gorgeous colors.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
BeautyRx L.