BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Iryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
Overall this is a great eyeshadow palette. I like that it is very compact and the shadow range is great - you can do anything from natural eyes, to deep smokey eyes, and also have a pop of color. The quality of the shadows is also great overall, however there are a couple of misses - the mauve in the second row and the black are not as pigmented as they could be, and the green does have a lot of fall out. Considering the price, I definitely recommend this palette.
Meghin S.
Shafter , CA
I love everything about the Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette! It’s been through the ringer with me and it’s still hanging on. The black in this shade could be better but it doesn’t bother me since I rarely use black eyeshadow.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
I simply adore the colors and “lights” contained in this alluring palette by morphe ! The pigment is amazing . I purchased on EBay . Morphe never fails this gal. I would highly recommend to any lady seeking a rich , creamy feel shadow that is lasting and has an assortment of matte and shimmers all in one . Never seems to crease or run into one another even when I am wearing for hours. Great product and never too high priced . Side note :When purchasing on EBay please beware of copies and know who and what you are buying love my fellow makeup gurus and want the best for all 💋 Morphe is one of the best today this palette is incredible !
Janelle I.
San Antonio, TX
I contained my urge to spend on anything for the fear of not being able to try before I buy. That's my main issue with online only brands. BUT THEN, Kathleen came out with this palette & I really wanted to support her and so I gave in & I'm glad I did. I love love love this palette. The shadows are phenomenal and I'm so incredibly inspired by this palette. This is my go-to for day to night. I use it very often.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Super pigmented, creamy. Easy to blend, no crease, no fallout. The Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette is the balm, great for Mua's, Self-taught or beginners.. Gorgeous colors, an I just love how creamy they are. This and the Morphe x jaclyn hill palette are both great an recommend everyone getting both to add to their collections!
Nourhene k.
Tunisia
This is an all-in-one palette with a beautiful mix of matte and shimmery finishes for those who love those warm bronze, plum and peachy Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
I have 2, purchase in doubles because I figured this would be a palette that I used and used and would hit pan on instantly. But unfortunately I never ever grab for it 😞 it's beautiful, small and convenient, but has enough colors to create so many looks from natural, smokey, day time, night time, and bold looks! Formula is normal for Morphe Palettes (beside my baby New Jaclyn Hill Dream Palette from Morphe 2017) and the shimmer are super pigmented and buttery and pack so much punch! I'm honestly going to use it more now that I think of it, at least to get one of then some play! Shadows blend well, and great transition and lid colors! I would easily purchase it because I'm a huge Morphe Fan and Collaboration Fan! And if you love Morphe, Kathleen Lights and Collars then it's great! I'm a collector and lover of make up so if it's made, and launched, I purchase it! Lol! Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love the colors and how pigmented each shade is. They blend very well and it's very versatile. I'm looking forward to all the makeup looks a can do with this palette! Today's makeup look. Scroll to see palette.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I am in love with the limited edition Kathleen Lights X Morphe eyeshadow palette!! It has so many gorgeous colors! They are very very pigmented and blend like no other! There are so many looks that you can create with this palette! Day or night soft or bold! This palette has it all! The packaging is nice and sleek and sturdy! The only draw back is it doesn't have a mirror. But I can live with that because the actual eyeshadow quality is amazing!  Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Tiffany R.
I absolutely LOVED this palette when I first got it. I love Kathleen Lights, the shadows were so creamy and pigmented, they blended beautifully, the colors are stunning and there are 15 shadows for $15! Like what!! That is great for the beautiful shadows. I have had this palette for a few months (give a little) and the mattes are drying out. I don't leave the palette open or anything, they just dried up. I was a little disappointed. The shimmer shades are still in tact, it is just the mattes. I hit pan on that dark army shimmer green! Love that shade. I do love the palette though, just a little disappointed in the dried up mattes.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.