BY MORPHE BRUSHES #84 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Gretchen S.
Gretchen S.
Cleveland
I really love having this palette in my collection. I use it as my go to travel palette because it has everything I need to make many different looks. I have used it for wedding looks, natural looks and smokey eye going out looks. I have been using it for several months. All the shadows are creamy, pigmented and blend beautifully together! I have zero complaints about this palette and will continue to use it as my travel palette!!
Sasha M.
Sasha M.
Great range of colours. Mattes and shimmers. Can create a variety of looks from this palette and the shadows are very pigmented with very little fallout.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Kathleen did a Amazing job picking the colors for this palette they are all Glorious shades the shadows themselves are super buttery and rich in color and blend like a dream hope you were able to get your hands on this one since it was limited edition
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Bear, DE
I love Kathleen and I love this palette! My favorite color is the green colors in it ūüėć The shadows themselves are buttery and blend like a dream.
Alexus M.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I absolutly love this palette. More so because I also love Kathleen. But this palette is great. The shadows blend cery easily and there is plenty of pigment in the shadows. I wish it would come back so others could get it!! Id buy another too!
Rasmin B.
Rasmin B.
London , London
I love this palette, I really like the shades of the colours, it's also very pigmented. Perfect to create different looks with it, Colours are are easy to blend and last long.
Morphe eyeshadows palettes are good quality and affordable. I would recommend to others.
Ana S.
Ana S.
This product have amazing color to do a great look for hallowin u can do a dramatic makeup with this color ūüėćūüėć I loved
Rochelle N.
Rochelle N.
A beautiful palette, it is amazing the colors payoff are great. Very pigmented and blend out nicely, I use my morphe m505 eyeshadow brush to blend out the product.
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
Brisbane
This is a perfect every day palette ! It has all the colours needed for so many different looks and has some really interesting colours for more bold looks. The price was amazing and shipping to Australia was quicker than expected !
Dionna Z.
Dionna Z.
Bastrop , TX
Not my favorite morphe pallet but I do enjoy using it when I do colorful make up looks the glitter colors on this pallet are awesome with a great concealer. AMAZING price on amazon so I couldn’t pass it up!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.