BY MORPHE

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Sara D.
Grand Jct, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can't buy this anymore but this is one of my favorite palettes. I love Kathleen and you can tell she put alot of work into this
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
The black in this palette is to dieeeee for !! I’m a huge Kathleen fan so I do love this very much because it is hers . But the quality is amazing and worth the price point !!
Mel G.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved morphe products they are inexpensive and really help to glam up my looks. They eye shawdow palettes are absolutely amazing
Isobel G.
Berkshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great palette at a really good price. The colours are really pigmented and they shadows are good for any look. There is no fall out at all and they last really. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a good palette.
Tailor G.
Long beach, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a pretty palette. Beautiful pigmented colors. Blend so well! One of my favorite palettes
member-53ad3
I wish there was a higher rating than 5 stars for this!! It is absolutely worth the price, amazing eyeshadows at a drugstore price.
They have amazing blendability and insane pigment. I’ve been a makeup user for a longgg time and have spent my money on expensive makeup but this is a palette I always come back to no matter what. I not only love the creator behind this palette but the incredible shades she’s made and picked. I recommend this for elite makeup artists or beginners in the makeup world.
Kristina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down my favorite palette ever. I got 3, 2 for me 1 for my Niece. Such great colors that blend well and last long. Very pigmented a little bit goes a long way. I have hazelish eyes and I love the looks I can create with this palette. Wish it wasn't a one time thing.
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
the colors on this pallet r absolutely gorgeous and can be worn anytime any day. i love morphe products and the shimmer in these are super beautiful i love how pigmemted they are and so easy to apply. i think she picked all the right colors on this pallet
Samantha C.
I️ lovveeeeee this palette. I️ spent $13 on I️t including shipping and I️t has the best and most pigmented colors. They’re creamy and last all day with or without a primer. I️ would and have purchased more from morphe since.
Vanessa  G.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first morphe palette and I am absolutely in LOVE!  Every product Kathleen comes out with, whether it’s polishes lipsticks or anything, it’s just amazing. The colors are very pigmented. And it could definitely be used as an everyday palette.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.